For the love of God... (or I'm About to Break)

K

kristchan

Working at a Christian school had reminded me why I hate most modern Christians. (I'm stressing that before people take offense. I don't hate Christianity and I don't hate Christians that act like Christians.) And I do mean hate. I despise that it's Jesus this, Jesus that, and then gossip and being flat out rude to each other. I make references to the Bible. i.e. a joke about speaking in tongues or something, and they don't get it. THEY'VE NEVER READ THE THING. I got so sick of it today I finally asked the most negative and whiny (and most vocal about being a Christian) girl "Is that what Jesus would want you to say right now." She said "Today, he would."
Saying "Oh my God" is not taking the Lord's name in vain. Doing and saying terrible things and pretending He approves of it is taking His name in vain. Blasphemy.

And everyone that says a word against the Son of Man, that will be forgiven; But he that blasphemes against The Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
LUKE 12:10
"Whoever blasphemes against The Holy Spirit will never have forgiveness, but is guilty of everlasting sin."
MARK 3:29
"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come".
MATTHEW 12: 31-32

I would try to talk to her about it, but then I would have to hand her a dictionary to look up 'blasphemy'.
Jesus save us... from your people.
[/livejournal]

Thank you for clicking. I'm now late coming back from lunch.

cruze2.jpg

It's retarded when it gets to the point where athiests know more about the religion than Christians. I guess for a lot of people, understanding Christianity would mean denouncing their faith. I think once you understand the principles, you don't even have to brand yourself a Christian, basically just be a nice guy and it's fine. You don't have to believe that any of it is literal, just a bunch of morals that good people coulod adheer to. :o

NeedMoreEmo said:
Dude she's hot. Too bad she ruined it by having a tattoo on the small of her back, fucking trendwhore.
it actually looks like it goes all the way around. perhaps it's one of those body art band things that just looks like a tattoo.

kristchan said:
THEY'VE NEVER READ THE THING.
Well if they had read that piece of shit then they wouldn't believe in it anymore now would they :p

NeedMoreEmo said:
Dude she's hot. Too bad she ruined it by having a tattoo on the small of her back, fucking trendwhore.
I have one there... wish removal was easier, even though its my mistake. :mad: