For Sarcasmo in my future car

Yeah now you can have shitty pizza with your shitty car and listen to 80s hair metal and....

I haven't had Papa Johns since college. It was budget shit back in the day. Enough to keep you alive but nothing to write home about.

I wish Papa John's still delivered to my hood. damn good pizza.

and the camaro we saw was definitely hot. saw a yellow one down there, too.

Papa John's puts sugar in everything. The dough... the sauce... even the f*cking cheese.

:wtf: It's not like they're overloading.

Special Garlic Sauce
1/2 cup margarine spread
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Pizza Sauce
1 10 3/4-ounce can of tomato puree
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon basil
1/8 teaspoon thyme
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

PIZZA DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
Water - 3/4 cup, at a temperature of 110 deg F to 115 deg F

Yeast - "active dry" type, 1 packet, or: up to 1 tablespoon of bulk active dry yeast

Sugar - white cane type, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon for yeast and 1 to 2 teaspoons for dough

Salt - pinch for yeast and 1/2 to 1 1/2 teaspoons for dough

Flour - 1 3/4 cup unsifted "All Purpose" flour (I like "King Arthur"-brand flour.), plus some to use while kneading dough

Olive Oil - about 1 tablespoon, partly for oiling dough before spreading sauce and partly for drizzling on top of pizza just before baking (and, if not cooking on a pizza stone, for oiling pizza pan)

:wtf: It's not like they're overloading.

Pizza Sauce
1 10 3/4-ounce can of tomato puree
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon basil
1/8 teaspoon thyme
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Is that really the sauce recipe they use? Because it has a very sugary taste.

is that why their pizza is so delicious? i was always mostly focused on the nice big chunks of ingredients. also, no one else makes a bbq sauce pizza with chicken, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions.

There's a place near my house that sells uncooked pizza. You can get delicious pizzas for half as much if you're willing to pop them in the oven when you get home.