For sale: Black Crowes tickets

Drool-Boy said:
THAT woulda been a good show.

ZZ Top was awesome. They had all these super hot girls up on stage in skimpy clothes dancing and they did some funny tricks. Like looking like they were moon walking and then standing still so you realized there was a hidden conveyor belt up there.

eileenbunny said:
That really sucks. I caught them with Blues Traveler and Ziggy Marley, which was great. Apparently Dave Matthews Band was also there, but I missed them and I've always wanted to see them.

I saw DMB once. The crowd was full of frat boys and frat boy wanna be's and their blonde girlfriends wearing crooked trucker hats. Some chick on our row took something that didn't agree with her and she went into convulsions right in front of me. It was great. I'll never go to another DMB concert evar again. His long past his prime now anyway.

SpangeMonkee said:
The one and only that I saw ZZ Top was considerably lacking. The only redeeming thing about the show was that Rev. Horton Heat opened for them.

I saw the RHH when they opened for the Ramones.
THAT was a fuckin cool show.

SpangeMonkee said:
The one and only that I saw ZZ Top was considerably lacking. The only redeeming thing about the show was that Rev. Horton Heat opened for them.

They play the rodeo here in Houston. Cracks me up! :fly:

When I watch their show, I think how cool would it be if one of them was my grandpa. Grandpa kicks booty!

Thorn Bird said:
how was the concert, pandora?

Oh...my...God.... it was awesome! :gloerf: The Crowes are incredible musicians. The crowd was really energized too. We were all soul singn' bout' soul singn'. There weren't any obnoxious drunks running their mouths and spoiling the show. Everyone was just dancing and having fun. The cute little hippy girls dancing in the isles were especially nice too. :fly: And we got to make friends with yet another Josh. I've decided there are way too many people out there with the name Josh, and parents need to stop naming their kids that.