For sale: Black Crowes tickets

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
This is incredibly short notice, but would any of you (or anyone you know) be interested in purchasing my two extra tickets to the sold out Black Crowes concert at the fabulous Fox tonight? The seats are dead center of the balcony and are $99 face value for the pair. Any takers pleaz PM me.

Content: Do you think the quality of a show changes with a sold out crowd? I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference. However I'm expecting this show to be good, considering this is also the Crowes' hometown. :D

actually they were still making excellent music into the mid 90's
the cd "amorica" is one of my alltime faves...fantastic cd from start to finish

Pandora said:
I believe it starts at 7:30pm at the FABULOUS! Fox.

thanks for the offer but I have to decline
I'm already overextending myself with this HS alumni dinner thing tonight and still have some band shit to work on tonight as well for practice tomorrow night
I really wish I could go though! that show will be badass :(

why_ask_why said:
thanks for the offer but I have to decline
I'm already overextending myself with this HS alumni dinner thing tonight and still have some band shit to work on tonight as well for practice tomorrow night
I really wish I could go though! that show will be badass :(

That's cool. I'm sure we'll sell them eventually, it is a sold out show. It's going to be great! :happy:

you could try selling them to a radio show or something at face so they could give them out last minute. i'm sure people are tuning in today.

pandora, would you like me to make a thread over there for your tix? would be happy to help and there are a good bit of atlanta people there

Pandora said:
Thanks, but I think we're just gonna try and sell them at the show. :heart:

cool...shouldn't have any problem
remember, 1000ft away from the venue if you're going to charge more than face value ;)

Pandora said:
Content: Do you think the quality of a show changes with a sold out crowd? I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference. However I'm expecting this show to be good, considering this is also the Crowes' hometown. :D

I don't think the quality changes as much as the mood of the show. The band feeds off the energy of the crowd and vice versa. A large crowd energizes the music where a small crowd can make the setting more intimate. But a large crowd in a small venue or a large venue with a small crowd can totally kill the music.