For sale : April's real pics

Grunt said:
Yup I remember. Seemed like someone had made a dupe account and was spamming genmay with stuff like "Omg I'm a gurl, who wants to see my boobs??" :p

And until I see proof "shes" still a guy in my book ;)
Smart man right here.

I am a man.

April23 said:
Me? Look at the first post. :fly:

I don't have any pics on this computer.
If thats you, which I doubt given the lack of filling, cream, cake, and or sauce on your cheeks, then you have very, very pretty eyes. Not as pretty as the wife's or lilmisses, but still very pretty.

Pancake Wagon said:
If thats you, which I doubt given the lack of filling, cream, cake, and or sauce on your cheeks, then you have very, very pretty eyes. Not as pretty as the wife's or lilmisses, but still very pretty.
Not to be rude, but you sure do cover your ass. :fly:

It's already obvious it isn't me, but you're right that chick does have some amazing eyes.

April23 said:
Not to be rude, but you sure do cover your ass. :fly:

It's already obvious it isn't me, but you're right that chick does have some amazing eyes.
:D

If I didn't think she had the prettiest eyes, I wouldn't have married her, now would I have? And the little one got her eyes, too.

elpmis said:
24.Toga%20Party.jpg

You can only guess which one I am.

Pancake Wagon said:
:D

If I didn't think she had the prettiest eyes, I wouldn't have married her, now would I have? And the little one got her eyes, too.
Now I'm all curious to know what they look like, but don't post them on here.. damn leg humpers are everywhere.

Should be leghumper season... we'll need a deer blind.

April23 said:
Now I'm all curious to know what they look like, but don't post them on here.. damn leg humpers are everywhere.

Should be leghumper season... we'll need a deer blind.
Leghumper tastes sort of like crocodile.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hey, is that the muumuu you got for our worldwide newscaster feast?
Why yes it is. You have such a good memory. Took four king sized sheets sewn together to get it to cover my lower gunt.