For sale : April's real pics

Does anyone else remember April's first day posting on the [M]? every single one of us attacked her and called her a dude when she wouldn't show us pics, but she held her own and laughed it all off

that's why she's so hot, it's her presence :drool:

edit: moar pics of your goat please :drool:

elpmis said:
Does anyone else remember April's first day posting on the [M]? every single one of us attacked her and called her a dude when she wouldn't show us pics, but she held her own and laughed it all off

Damn dude, why don't you just lick her toe jam....

I still think she's sleeman.

elpmis said:

Speak for yourself, I still attack that whore. :tard:

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Illegable says a lot of things about your character. You can't really look into it in too much depth but it shows a lot of traits which turn out to be true. :)
The way I curve my S's, the angles on my E's, and the erratic way I print X's just show I love sex. :fly:

elpmis said:

Yes, I remember that :lol:

I wasn't too sure what to think, but the funny was present, which was enough for me.

elpmis said:

I never asked for pics, I was just happy there was someone else who was fond of goats

elpmis said:

Yup I remember. Seemed like someone had made a dupe account and was spamming genmay with stuff like "Omg I'm a gurl, who wants to see my boobs??" :p

And until I see proof "shes" still a guy in my book ;)

April23 said:
:lol: It went from a man, to a fat chick, to sleeman, to a tranny...

Who knows.

Who really cares? We love you, no matter what you are...

...um, make that *almost* no matter what you are, I would be disappointed to find out that you are really sleeman :(