For real, life is weirder than fiction

April23 said:
Wouldn't you raise if an 18 year old worked with you?

I work at majority female college. Hot females and it's 95F outside. So there is sexy sweaty skimpy clothes wearing girlies just walk around. Free range girls. God I need a beer and a camera.

b_sinning said:
I bet you earned a raise really fast.
Actually the company had a policy against management dating the minions, so I quit after 3 weeks. It was a second job anyway. It's really strange because Ryan worked there at the same time, and my ex was his boss too... and now we're engaged... :lol: just :lol:

zengirl said:
Actually the company had a policy against management dating the minions, so I quit after 3 weeks. It was a second job anyway. It's really strange because Ryan worked there at the same time, and my ex was his boss too... and now we're engaged... :lol: just :lol:

how old was he, 12?

I hope you said something like "I want you back baby, I can't stand the life that I live now. The years we spent together were the best of my life..."

you're not in control of his actions. because you meet with him does not mean that tomorrow's still not another day.

you're not in control of his success or his failure.

you can't change the way he makes his choices.

you CAN control your own life, and giving in to his multiple personalities he has when he feels like it is LOSING control.

what will it help to see him? WHO will it help to see each other?

Sarah to jim
More options 1:26 pm (1½ hours ago)

;) I was wondering if I was going to hear from you today.

Thank you for always being there when I needed you.

jim flood to me
More options 1:33 pm (1½ hours ago)

Your never far from my thoughts. Can I call you later tonight?

:tard: = me