For anyone who's been keeping score...

2004012410_Display-35.gif

:lol: no milk in coffee you pussy. do you sit down to pee, too?

cry when you're happy?

I cry when I masterbate but that is completely besides the point

I hate black coffee, in fact I dont really drink coffee unless it is physically put in front of me at like dennys. I have and use coffee grinders more than people who drink coffee daily though :fly: Go figure... just so happens my coffee grinds are green

I cry when I masterbate but that is completely besides the point

I hate black coffee, in fact I dont really drink coffee unless it is physically put in front of me at like dennys. I have and use coffee grinders more than people who drink coffee daily though :fly: Go figure... just so happens my coffee grinds are green
no coffee in the bud-buster!

How is Hillary winning states? Do people not realize they are voting for the devil?!

PA has the second oldest population next to only FL...I could see the geezer set being more comfortable with voting for a white woman than a black man sadly enough

PA has the second oldest population next to only FL...I could see the geezer set being more comfortable with voting for a white woman than a black man sadly enough
this sounds unbelievably high, but i heard that as much as 20% of those exit polled said race was a consideration in their choice.

I don't care if your purple as long as you can do the job.

But not being able to even balance your campaign funds, being caught telling multiple lies, and a past history of unpunished unethical behavior and even criminal behavior shows me that you have no business in politics much less being president.

How is Hillary winning states? Do people not realize they are voting for the devil?!

because people know that obama is the most liberal senator in the history of american politics and they're smart enough to know that he's a greater danger to america than hillary

and it's a good thing because he's only winning states that aren't going to go blue in the general. mccain will be our next president

Anyone see the subway hero episode of 30 rock where Tracy becomes a republican spokesman? Instead of telling people to vote for Mccain he just tells the black people to stay home and not vote so a democrat will lose votes.

because people know that obama is the most liberal senator in the history of american politics and they're smart enough to know that he's a greater danger to america than hillary

and it's a good thing because he's only winning states that aren't going to go blue in the general. mccain will be our next president

But he's just so much damn fun to watch.