For anyone who's been keeping score...

"god damn america"

"i'm proud of america for the first time in my life"

Yes, even in context those are anti-american sentiments.

I haven't heard the speech associated with the second one, but I have heard the ENTIRE speech associated with the first. I suggest you listen to it. If you'd honestly take off your bias hat for a few minutes and listen to it, the speech (or is it sermon? whatever) makes a lot of sense.

I haven't heard the speech associated with the second one, but I have heard the ENTIRE speech associated with the first. I suggest you listen to it. If you'd honestly take off your bias hat for a few minutes and listen to it, the speech (or is it sermon? whatever) makes a lot of sense.

the second quote was from his wife

I have heard the entire sermon and it still doesn't make sense. It's still an example of a man displaying a hatred and disdain for a country because of his past without acknowledging the advancements that have been made toward equalizing things.

Not to mention the conspiracy theory bullshit regarding the CIA and the equally ridiculous idea that three strike laws are meant to imprison black people.

the second quote was from his wife

I have heard the entire sermon and it still doesn't make sense. It's still an example of a man displaying a hatred and disdain for a country because of his past without acknowledging the advancements that have been made toward equalizing things.

Yeah, because you like EVERYTHING about this country...

Not to mention the conspiracy theory bullshit regarding the CIA and the equally ridiculous idea that three strike laws are meant to imprison black people.

I know you aren't throwing stones at crazy ass conspiracy policies... :gloerf: