For anyone who's been keeping score...

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
John Edwards has been successfully working The Daily Show/Colbert Report circuit for a while.

Barack and Michelle are winning it.

Hillary shit the bed with some manufactured bunch of shit. Why waste an opportunity to blast some people who might not ordinarily spend the time?

Grizzly bears are the #1 threat to America.

I'll be honest here: I normally don't talk about politics but I'm very unhappy will my choices for this election. I'm a little lost...

John Edwards has been successfully working The Daily Show/Colbert Report circuit for a while.

Barack and Michelle are winning it.

Hillary shit the bed with some manufactured bunch of shit. Why waste an opportunity to blast some people who might not ordinarily spend the time?

Grizzly bears are the #1 threat to America.

You are so fucking wrong its funny :fly:

Manbearpig is the single greatest threat to the world... EXCELSIOR

Sooo... Obama-Edwards '08 on an anti-bear crusade?

seriously though. Obama-Edwards could be powerful.

(Edwards: always a vice presidential candidate, never a presidential candidate)

Last edited:
If Obama gets the nomination, McCain will be president. If Hillary get the nomination McCain will still be president but by a much smaller margin. Obama will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the Democrats as they are so infamous for doing.

Either way get ready for a John McCain presidency. Which given the alternatives is probably the best tasting turd sandwich of the bunch.

imo, obama can beat mccain but hillary can't
they all suck however

eh, I doubt it

He's really only beaten hillary in states that have no chance of voting democrat in the first place. He'll take Illinois and some of the northeast but mccain will trounce him.

I'm placing a bet right now: California will go red. $20.

A job position is opening up and we have a old white dude, a mixed dude and a white chick applying for it. The position has only been occupied by old white dudes for the past 200+ years. Unless Barak and Hildawg pull the affirmative action card I see only 1 outcome in this election.

A job position is opening up and we have a old white dude, a mixed dude and a white chick applying for it. The position has only been occupied by old white dudes for the past 200+ years. Unless Barak and Hildawg pull the affirmative action card I see only 1 outcome in this election.

anyone who would vote based solely on race or gender needs to gtfo

i think by the time the obama/hillary thing is over, whoever was for the other candidate will be so pissed off they'll refuse to vote for whoever won and vote for mccain or ron paul or somethin