Food For anyone that still goes to [M]

Shelton is completely socked in with fog this evening. Supposed to go hunting this weekend with my 8 year old to try and get his deer but, it's supposed to rain 5-10" between Friday and Tuesday so, not sure if we're getting out or not

NOTHIN TO SEE HERE CAUSE YOU GOTS A LIL DICK!
LIL DICK'D MOFO!!

BTW, my fucking power steering gear shit the bed again this evening. I think that's what went. Got the power steering whine and low fluid. I replaced the gear 3 years ago. Just all of a sudden started whining like I lost a measurable amount of fluid just on the drive home

BTW, my fucking power steering gear shit the bed again this evening. I think that's what went. Got the power steering whine and low fluid. I replaced the gear 3 years ago. Just all of a sudden started whining like I lost a measurable amount of fluid just on the drive home
Are you sure the gear went? No leaks or anything?

Do anything to the truck recently? Possible you had an air bubble or something?

I would check out hoses and external seals before I would think the gearbox went.
If a gearbox is gonna go, it's more likely to go immediately after install, if it has lasted 3 years you're probably be good for another couple years at least.

Does, of course, depend on where you got the parts from.

he kept buying strange women gifts in the hopes they would love him

thats not nice dude :(

He was buying everyone gifts. Dudes, women, etc with no intentions. Not good money management skills, but the guy is not that type of dude.