For all you politically active gamers out there

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
Video game and TV censorship has been discussed here before, but I just tripped across a website for voting gamers who want to let their representatives and senators know that we won't stand for them limiting game developers and distributers for making and selling mature games.

http://www.videogamevoters.org/

You can send a letter directly to your state person (in my case it's Hilarity, who is one of the biggest loudmouths on the Hill about this topic) to let them know how you feel about what they're doing about our gaming rights. It's also got some neato facts about gamers and gaming in general.

One of the interesting facts they have on the website is that the average game buyer is 37 years old, and over 84% of all buyers are over the age of 18. If this is the case, WTF are kids doing with all these silly mature games to ruin it for the rest of us?:confused:

Wait? You live in NY? Where?

Hillary and Schumer are both big government. One letter isnt going to sway them. :-/

Free Upstate!

Fat Burger said:
Vote or die!
Strike Negotiate and add Vote.

voterooftop.jpg

Keekles

GAMERS ARE NOT VIOLENT

FlamingGlory said:
Wait? You live in NY? Where?

Hillary and Schumer are both big government. One letter isnt going to sway them. :-/

Free Upstate!
rochester, you dork:p

one letter isn't going to sway them. but maybe thousands will. that's why people should write. they're our only hope on the hill, they got there because of us and they need to do what we think is right.

F33nX said:
rochester, you dork:p

one letter isn't going to sway them. but maybe thousands will. that's why people should write. they're our only hope on the hill, they got there because of us and they need to do what we think is right.
Syracuse! We're like neighbors!

Calling their office and talking to the aides is always good for a laugh. ^__^

FlamingGlory said:
Syracuse! We're like neighbors!

Calling their office and talking to the aides is always good for a laugh. ^__^
hehe. i had a friend in college who worked for Hilary when she was in her first year. he has some fun stories.

we should get together sometime. we're like an hour away from each other. wtf are you doing in syracuse anyways?!

F33nX said:
we should get together sometime. we're like an hour away from each other. wtf are you doing in syracuse anyways?!
I live here. Duh :p My parents moved here when I was 16, I attend OCC on occaision and work sometimes.