for all you ATL peeps..

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
My old roomate is going to school up there and he will be pouring iron with, what i hear, 4 furnaces. I'm heading up to assist, although i don't think i'll be on a pour team this time. It's a really good time and very entertaining for the kiddies and the parents alike. Scratch blocks are available

They are basically sand blocks that you carve designs or whatever into and they'll pour iron into it and VIOLA you have your own art.

I'm getting the information later today on where i need to go and when exactly it is. If anyone is interested i'll post it so consider this thread my attempt at gauging interest.

Miss you guys, sorry i haven't been around :(

word of advice: don't let the molten metal touch your bare skin. i have 2 holes in my right leg from that stuff burning through my dickies and the leather apron and my leg.

bwahahahahahah

my buddy dave did that with a welder... Reverse the polarities to weld upside down!

otherwise you get a molten piece of metal through your sac :fly:

Its at 184 Edgewood in 30303

I'll get the name of the place tomorrow, but it should be pretty freakin huge. If anyone wants to head up with me let me know, leaving friday around 11am and coming back Sunday morning. I think i'll be snagging a hotel, as my friends place is going to have a few to many people in it.

Its at 184 Edgewood in 30303

I'll get the name of the place tomorrow, but it should be pretty freakin huge. If anyone wants to head up with me let me know, leaving friday around 11am and coming back Sunday morning. I think i'll be snagging a hotel, as my friends place is going to have a few to many people in it.

that's the same zip as cnn center