for a mere $22k, you can own the gayest rice ever!

BeeRad said:
Honestly I would love to introduce you to my "gay" friend Paul. I got dragged to a gay bar with my ex and him one night and it was hillarious. He realizes that when someone is prancing around like a dancing queen and dying for attention they are "F@ggots" (his words). He also knows that what he is doing is not considered normal for 90% of ppl out there and respects that. Just a little FYI ;)
Hehehe, I call my bf a faggot a lot for drinking scotch!

It's no problem. I know I am a fairy queen. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Some douchebag did the same thing to me one time too.
The fgt dented the fender of my classic 73 super beetle. Car was mint, too.

I find the thought of you driving a beetle to be quite comical.

Ryokurin said:
you guys shamed him. its no longer for sale.

He's making a post on his myspace blog at this very moment about how the internets guys were mean to him and now his car won't sell.

Ryokurin said:
oh, its working again. So he says he spent 60k on it? That kid is like 20? Right.

Yeah, I caught that too. I am heavy:)fly: ) into car audio and it takes a whole lot to get 20k into a Expedition and hes saying 60k into a ricer?

elpmis said:
they broke the reinforcements, pushed in the light, warped the hood, etc, etc, etc - my car insurance company is paying for all of it. My deductable is $250

edit: the $3,600 estimate came from my insurance company's inspection

Jesus Christ, how fucking fast did they back into you? I often floor it when I'm backing out, but I thought that was just me.

Sarcasmo said:
Jesus Christ, how fucking fast did they back into you? I often floor it when I'm backing out, but I thought that was just me.
we think a big ass delivery truck, like UPS or something backed in to me. They've got a metal step plate that sits right around the height of where I was hit and it would explain the amount of damage done

ChikkenNoodul said:
60k of his parents' money, no doubt he's including labour in that amount and most likely paying over MSRP for every component.

Even with that in mind, he didnt say hey, mom and dad can I have 60k to rebuild a car that is worth 2k. I am sorry but no 20 something year old that has 60k is gonna rebuild that car. If he had 60k he would get a car accordingly or put 60k down on a bently, lol