Halp Football streams?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
Seems like the good NFL streaming sites move around or get taken down. Anyone have a good one they have been using this year?

Fuck ya.

I moved a 32" flat screen into the office a few months back from my bedroom. Hadn't tried hooking it up to the PC via HDMI until today. Works like a fucking champ, even the audio. Now I'm sittin in my office, watching the bucs game and waiting for the Vikings game,like a mother fucking boss.

Fuck ya.

I moved a 32" flat screen into the office a few months back from my bedroom. Hadn't tried hooking it up to the PC via HDMI until today. Works like a fucking champ, even the audio. Now I'm sittin in my office, watching the bucs game and waiting for the Vikings game,like a mother fucking boss.

:thumbsup:

God dammit Houston :rant:

On a side note, ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME JORDY NELSON DID SOMETHING. Dude was killing me in FFL this season. Between him, Hakim Nicks, Andrea Johnson, and Jeremy Maclin this year, I was getting my ass handed to me.

I almost sat both Jordy Nelson and Jeremy Maclin yesterday... ALMOST... Glad I talked myself out of it.