Foods you wish had been invented

Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
Wrapped in a chocolate chip waffle
dipped in melted dark chocolate
covered with powered sugar and cherry sauce
with a bit of grand marnier drizzled over the top

oh god damn

I think we've got something here. We need to start a food company named Lolmerica and get this shit going.

So I'm sat here and Walkers are doing 6 different promotional flavours as a trial and I just tried the 'Crispy Duck & Hoisin Sauce' falvoured crisps. They were pretty yummy with a real taste of crispy duck, which if I had one, would be my meat of choice.

So, do you ever wish something was made more or was invented? What good combos have you tried?

When I was a child (and poor) I used to get salted flavour crisps and put baked beans in the bag then put it in the microwave. Tasted just like chips with beans in the end. :cool:
that sounds an awful lot like frito pie, which is a small bag of frito's corn chips with hot chili poured in. sprinkle a bit of cheese or chopped onion on top.

Lime marinated strips of london broil, layed over a large baked potato, and covered in sour cream, chives, garlic, and bacon.

my hometown has a local bbq place (that's famous!) that has stuffed 'taters...they offer chicken, turkey or pork on a MASSIVE baked tatoe with cheese, butter, sour cream, chives and bacon. massive as in the size of a small dog. they are unbelievable.

but no steak. but still.