Foods you wish had been invented

Thorn and I can tag team that shit.

:hi2u:

i did mean the kind you pop yourself, but i'm going to pop myself for never even thinking about searching for it. pop secret made microwaveable white cheddar popcorn that i was in love with, they took it away, i wrote the company even to ask if it was just my store or altogether, and i began mourning. i even tried to buy the salt you can sprinkle atop plain popcorn, but it failed miserably.

i guess i didn't search because i'm not going to pay a lot and shipping for some popcorn. :(

:hi2u:

i did mean the kind you pop yourself, but i'm going to pop myself for never even thinking about searching for it. pop secret made microwaveable white cheddar popcorn that i was in love with, they took it away, i wrote the company even to ask if it was just my store or altogether, and i began mourning. i even tried to buy the salt you can sprinkle atop plain popcorn, but it failed miserably.

i guess i didn't search because i'm not going to pay a lot and shipping for some popcorn. :(

You can get it at the grocery market Thorny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartfood

zapp's potato chips are great, too...but expensive. and hard to find sometimes. i now can't even remember if i can find them here or just in alabama.

zapp's potato chips are great, too...but expensive. and hard to find sometimes. i now can't even remember if i can find them here or just in alabama.

you can get them here...I get the spicy cajun crawtators every time I visit my NYC style deli down the street

zapp_craw_l.jpg