foods you shouldn't like but do

I'm sure the paella and flan I just made was not within the guidelines of any diet.

:drool: i think i'm still full. how many different seafoodies were in there? omg.

Shoo not Shoe. :fly: Unless maybe fly makes a Shoe pie. :fly:

It a Molasses based pie. Most of the time you see it. The pies will have a thick wet bottom filling. My great Aunt made it like a spongy cake on top of a pie crust with the traditional crumb topping.

i...didn't even realize i put "shoe." :eek:

that sounds like a very interesting pie! i'd have to try it!!

i don't know if you guys like it, but im bombscaring starbucks in a minute to get an eggnog latte..

it's the only form of eggnog we can get here because it just doesn't sell..

My chin is covered in drool... and no, I don't have rabies. :drool:
Are you sure?
do you have a proper paella pan?
and omfg, flan....:drool:
No, multitaskers only in the kitchen, remember? I cook it in a giant wok.
:drool: i think i'm still full. how many different seafoodies were in there? omg.
Shrimp, scallops, mussels, and lobster. There was also that Portuguese sausage and chicken.

gefelte fish
Looks disgusting and most people say it tastes disgusting. But I think it is okay if served with some mild to medium horseradish. I don't eat the whole jar, just a couple at most. That said, I don't remember the last time I had some. Been a long time.

edit: the commercial stuff manochevitz sells, not the homemade. also doesn't even look like what is pictured in the WP article.

Last edited:
gefelte fish
Looks disgusting and most people say it tastes disgusting. But I think it is okay if served with some mild to medium horseradish. I don't eat the whole jar, just a couple at most. That said, I don't remember the last time I had some. Been a long time.

I love gefilte fish on a piece of matza with some horseradish.

so tastey.