foods you shouldn't like but do

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I have a thing for taco bell chili cheese burritos...it's like baby poop in a tortilla but they are tasty as hell...what do you like to eat that should repulse you but somehow doesn't?

Cotton candy. I turn into a five year old when it's in the vacinity.
i literally just discovered you can buy boxed cotton candy a week ago at my grocery store. i'm frightened.

for me, i'd say cheap frozen pizzas. i really can just eat them all the time.

Ika Nigiri. (raw squid sushi).

Looking at it, I can't fathom why I love to eat squid sushi like I do, yet I must, at least once a month, get me some Ika, slather it up with wasabi, and burn all the hair out of my nostrils in one painful, beautiful bite.

i literally just discovered you can buy boxed cotton candy a week ago at my grocery store. i'm frightened.

for me, i'd say cheap frozen pizzas. i really can just eat them all the time.
Yum! My mom used to feed us those pizzas when we were kids. They have cubed pepperoni and the cheese doesn't cover all of the real estate on the dough.

they didn't have them on every other corner on the east coast back then...they were still expanding this direction I believe

Yeah, at the time I was in MN and then CO, and they were already everywhere in those two states by then.

Nacho Doritos. Takes great self-control to not clean out a bag of those damn tasty but probably bad for you chips.
Sugary cereal. Right now stuck on a rut of eating Honey Nut Cherrios one day and Golden Grahams another day.