Ontopic FOOD AND RECIPIES

Fuck round pizza #detroit

QjRKPqx.jpg

eI3p2TS.jpg

Looks good, brotato.

What kind of pan are you using?

Chik Fil A style ice (you know the crumbly stuff) makes classic Coke taste funky (bad).

So in the waiting room which is pretty cool, it has all those cool views and theres a lady there everyday so I talked to her and she sounded eastern eauropean so Im like "are you polish" in polish, and she was like no romanian, anyway, next day she offers me pierogis and chickenum soup, which are both awesome and yes i know you arent supposed to eat food from strangerrs in baltimore but ANYWAY

She said she has a resturaunt in Hagerstown, so I googled it and... shes got a resturaunt in hagerstown. None of the slavic food is on the menu but Im guessing its the sorta place you have to "ask"

Dolce
792 Frederick St, Suite A, Hagerstown MD

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and fly
So in the waiting room which is pretty cool, it has all those cool views and theres a lady there everyday so I talked to her and she sounded eastern eauropean so Im like "are you polish" in polish, and she was like no romanian, anyway, next day she offers me pierogis and chickenum soup, which are both awesome and yes i know you arent supposed to eat food from strangerrs in baltimore but ANYWAY

She said she has a resturaunt in Hagerstown, so I googled it and... shes got a resturaunt in hagerstown. None of the slavic food is on the menu but Im guessing its the sorta place you have to "ask"

Dolce
792 Frederick St, Suite A, Hagerstown MD
Why is she there every day?

Im guessing relative in hostipal? Some old people just have buddies who hang out. Not everyone hasnt had a visitor in 9 months.
Make a friend for life and bring her some pierogis or a traditional dish next time you go in. You'll never get better service at any other restaurant..
No Doubt Yes GIF by Yiannimize

We had some neighbors over last night and I made some chicken karahi and naan. The chicken was okay, but homemade naan is so fucking yummy.