Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
301100_10100236746105756_5518735_48888682_1975986674_n.jpg

So, I took second place in a karaoke competition last week, which qualified me for the finals tonight.

$500 bucks yo.

Figured since The Humpty Dance only got me second place, I was going to need to step up and bring something new.

If you ever had to spend time trying to memorize a rap song, it ain't easy. Lyrics are one thing, timing and rhythm adds a whole new something.

After today, I will officially be sick of listening over and over to replays of Will Smith's 'Wild Wild West'...

A person from the stands walks out on to the field with a halfway decent fake ref uniform and acts like a foul has happened and everyone pauses confused until the guy runs off. As everyone is watching the now streaker a fight breaks out between the two teams and the benches empty on to the field. The refs gets everyone settled down and throws out a player from each team for starting the fight. The refs did a good job watching the players instead of the streaker.

A person from the stands walks out on to the field with a halfway decent fake ref uniform and acts like a foul has happened and everyone pauses confused until the guy runs off. As everyone is watching the now streaker a fight breaks out between the two teams and the benches empty on to the field. The refs gets everyone settled down and throws out a player from each team for starting the fight. The refs did a good job watching the players instead of the streaker.
but did the balls touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.