Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
they actually cut the budget on breaking bad too. they started shopping themselves around to finish the series on another network but I believe AMC capitulated a bit and they found common ground. AMC is heaping the money on mad men and scorning the rest like bastard step children. stupid, stupid, stupid.

Mad Men has peaked and there are other that era tv shows to water down the market. Stop throwing money at it. Invest in something that has a massive built in fan base and hope that you pick up more viewers through good story telling.

PmBIS.jpg

Baby's room ready. Cesarian scheduled. Car seat installed. I can't believe I'm gonna be a mom this time next week. I think we are ready. I think I broke my toe this morning. I'm disappointed in the Redskins.
WHAT IS THE DATTEEEE???
Also, April, you should know that the cuddly kitty blanket held together just fine in the washer and dryer. It still looks perfect. It's the blanket I've chosen to go to the hospital with us.

Oh my goodness... :hs: :heart:

Finally anime I can get behind. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toriko
In a world where the taste and texture of food is extremely important, there exist individuals known as Gourmet Hunters (美食屋 Bishokuya[SUP]?[/SUP]) who specialize in the acquisition of rare ingredients and animals. Toriko is one of these hunters and it is his dream to find the most precious foods in the world and create the ultimate dinner course. As one of the most skilled hunters in the world, he is regularly hired by restaurants and the rich to seek out new ingredients and rare animals. A man with inhuman ability, he utilizes his incredible strength and knowledge of the animal kingdom to capture ferocious, evasive, and rare beasts to further his ultimate goal. He is accompanied by a weak and timid chef named Komatsu who, inspired by Toriko's ambition, travels with him to improve his culinary skills and to find rare ingredients. An organization that seeks to take control of the world's entire food supply increases the struggle
:drool::drool:

Dude fights then eats fantastical food based monsters and animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.