Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
caught a guy out last night saying he played for the GB 'olympic squash team.. yer' to some girl.

good thing I was there to point out squash isn't an olympic sport.

i wasn't in his conversation either, but it was too much of an opportunity in the smoking garden to miss

also he was english so fuck him

Cockblock five.

Toddfive.jpg

:lol:

That's awesome.

While I know girls are dumb, and a lot of lines work with them, guys should at least try to use lines based on some kind of truth, even if it's not a truth they were part of.

Cockblocking morons is completely acceptable.

:lol:

That's awesome.

While I know girls are dumb, and a lot of lines work with them, guys should at least try to use lines based on some kind of truth, even if it's not a truth they were part of.

Cockblocking morons is completely acceptable.

probably didn't change her mind unfortunately, but i hope he thinks before talking shite in public again.

a mate of mine once ran into a guy dressed up as a pilot and asked him what aircraft he was rated on, guy came clean and said he was only wearing it to get a ride.

Yup. I would rather keep the current one which is saying a lot.

9% consumer tax for all brackets *tarded*

Not just that. He doesn't even know what he's proposing. The corporate tax and the consumption tax stack. Not to mention, we can't even give an actual tax amount or even percentage, since the consumption tax is a value added tax. It could theoretically be a taxable percentage of 18%+ to infinity depending on the number of intermediate purchases. Ultimately, the consumers bear all tax increases. Over enough time, what he's really proposing is a flat 27%+ tax on individual consumers (you and I). Great if you're a billionaire. Fucking shitty if you're anyone else.

The man is a retard.

It's shitty for everyone who spends money on anything. :lol: He didn't even exempt food from it.

This part is especially... special
Features zero tax on capital gains and repatriated profits
So if your compensation package is 100% capital gains you are exempt from income tax? I don't understand. People who are salaried are going to have to pay 9% coming and 9% going but if you are an 'owner' you only have to pay the 9% going? :tard:

Also, I couldnt live without deductions. A lot of small businesses couldn't operate without being able to deduct 'the cost of doing business.' He would put every farmer in the US out of the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.