Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Been hanging out with an ex-gf of mine lately. We broke up like 8 years ago. But have always kept in touch. Been hanging out a lot lately. Monday, we decided it's time to give it another shot. This chick is the one who, to me, was always the one that got away, so I'm pretty ecstatic.

The decision was that it's time we actually go out on a 'date' date, instead of just 'ex's who are now friends' thing.

This is my plan. Jet Skiing to start, them some frozen drinks on Siesta Key, then home to her place to shower and change, then off to this brand new place that opened up in Sarasota called 'Shhh...Speakeasy Lounge Upstairs', comes with it's own secret side door, password for entrance, dinner, drinks, jazz music, dark corners, Burlesque Babes and Drag Queens.

Good plan for a second first date?

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/175902/314/Special-Ed-teacher-facing-sex-drug-charges

Teacher has sex with student and provides pot to student. Yep, sounds like Maine.

she's even wearing a plaid shirt!

article-2048276-0E57EFFD00000578-959_468x462.jpg

So. Been hanging out with an ex-gf of mine lately. We broke up like 8 years ago. But have always kept in touch. Been hanging out a lot lately. Monday, we decided it's time to give it another shot. This chick is the one who, to me, was always the one that got away, so I'm pretty ecstatic.

The decision was that it's time we actually go out on a 'date' date, instead of just 'ex's who are now friends' thing.

This is my plan. Jet Skiing to start, them some frozen drinks on Siesta Key, then home to her place to shower and change, then off to this brand new place that opened up in Sarasota called 'Shhh...Speakeasy Lounge Upstairs', comes with it's own secret side door, password for entrance, dinner, drinks, jazz music, dark corners, Burlesque Babes and Drag Queens.

good luck. tried that a year or so ago myself.

lol dude don't ask the internet for tips on dating!

Not so much tips. Just feedback on the plan.

/shrug

I'll just take my happy joy joy feelings and share them elsewhere then. Cause they really are.

hrpmh

Not so much tips. Just feedback on the plan.

/shrug

I'll just take my happy joy joy feelings and share them elsewhere then. Cause they really are.

hrpmh

Don't pull an Ape.

It's cool that you have found a home for that pecker of yours!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Figured out why my site had a copyright claim against it. When I changed the domain name, vbulletin couldn't find a record of my new domain (4lulz.com) in their system, so naturally they though I was someone using a ripped copy. Fair enough.

yay! You sound happy! Go for it with gusto!

On another note... Blackberries are experiencing yet another outage. WAW would you step up to the defending plate?

yay! You sound happy! Go for it with gusto!

On another note... Blackberries are experiencing yet another outage. WAW would you step up to the defending plate?

nothing I can do about it. pretty happy that no one can send emails though. nice quiet day!

You gotta watch out for those hidden fees with long term pecker storage.

Yeah. 9 years in Florida, this is the only woman where I don't find myself having that conversation in my head where I debate if it's worth it, and look for reasons to talk myself out of it. There's a lot of history there, though, so it's not like there remains a ton of unanswered questions.

Yeah. 9 years in Florida, this is the only woman where I don't find myself having that conversation in my head where I debate if it's worth it, and look for reasons to talk myself out of it. There's a lot of history there, though, so it's not like there remains a ton of unanswered questions.

Just try not to focus on how many guys shes been practicing on over the past 8 years to get so much better in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.