Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the government is starting laying the framework for a war with Iran.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/11/feds-claim-to-have-foiled-washington-d-c-terror-plot/

Feds claim to have foiled Washington, D.C. terror plot

Federal agents have disrupted a major plot involving a “significant terrorist act in the United States,” federal officials told ABC News Tuesday. The attack had ties to Iran, they said.

The Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C. were the intended targets of the bomb plot, and Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. Adel Al-Jubeir was supposed to be assassinated, officials added.

I agree totally with Iran's response.

“It’s not the first time that America has come up with a story like this. America is facing domestic problems and this is an attempt by them to distract the public by trying to convince that there is an outside threat,” the spokesman said. “From our perspective, this is a fabrication. America has become an expert at making false allegations against other countries.”

After saying that the spokesman coughed into his hands a few times while saying "bullshit".

Last edited:
After a short study, I can say one of the most annoyingly geeky sites out there is the main toyota prius enthusiasts forum. Getting into the amperage of the climate control fans to eek out that much more battery charge or shifting out your headlights to HID for more efficiency is taking obsession a little too far.

After a short study, I can say one of the most annoyingly geeky sites out there is the main toyota prius enthusiasts forum. Getting into the amperage of the climate control fans to eek out that much more battery charge or shifting out your headlights to HID for more efficiency is taking obsession a little too far.

they should go for LED headlights if they want to cut down on the juice

Everyone has something to waste their time on.

Not to get into details (unless you PM me) let me please PLEASE put a PSA out there to have your kids vaccinated for HPV, male or female. As well as for the Hep.

image0025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.