Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's implying I'm white knighting Mikey.

WHITE KNIGHT IF YOU DO. WHITE KNIGHT IF YOU DON'T, FLY! :fly:

that's what I took away from it. no white knight here. I have called him out over there for acting like a straight up g. hopefully she saw it. not gonna meddle

I'm just saying, who are we to meddle in the affairs of others. If Mikey wants to troll for poon on the internet that's his prerogative. Women on the internet probably know what he's about. There's a reason he's on it.

So I can't make it my prerogative to troll Mikey? wtf man. Double standards.

awesome

breaking-bad-walter-white-rv-ecards-someecards.png

I found a new book for April.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...17145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1594745250

Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat

Got fur balls?

Are your favorite sweaters covered with cat hair? Do you love to make quirky and one-of-a-kind crafting projects? If so, then it’s time to throw away your lint roller and curl up with your kitty! Crafting with Cat Hair shows readers how to transform stray clumps of fur into soft and adorable handicrafts. From kitty tote bags and finger puppets to fluffy cat toys, picture frames, and more, these projects are cat-friendly, eco-friendly, and require no special equipment or training. You can make most of these projects in under an hour—with a little help, of course, from your feline friends!

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I found a new book for April.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...17145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1594745250

Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat

Got fur balls?

Are your favorite sweaters covered with cat hair? Do you love to make quirky and one-of-a-kind crafting projects? If so, then it’s time to throw away your lint roller and curl up with your kitty! Crafting with Cat Hair shows readers how to transform stray clumps of fur into soft and adorable handicrafts. From kitty tote bags and finger puppets to fluffy cat toys, picture frames, and more, these projects are cat-friendly, eco-friendly, and require no special equipment or training. You can make most of these projects in under an hour—with a little help, of course, from your feline friends!

I really wanted this to be a joke book, but then saw it was Japanese and looked inside and this person is 100% serious.

People are wondering if Beyonce is faking being pregnant while a surrogate has the kid due to her being on some foreign show last weekend and when she sits down her stomach folded inward like it was fake.

101111-beyonce-pregnant.jpg

What does the ladies that went through it think?

Status
Not open for further replies.