Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
wNnJe.png

the complete ineptitude displayed by both teams last night made it extremely clear the giants are going to stomp the fuck out of them both and easily take the division

The Giants that the Redskins have already beaten? :lol:

As soon as we get rid of Romo for a good QB, will be making the playoffs easily. Also get rid of that Center.

The Giants that the Redskins have already beaten? :lol:

As soon as we get rid of Romo for a good QB, will be making the playoffs easily. Also get rid of that Center.

Week 1. the giants are clearly moving forward having gone 2-0 since and the skins are going in reverse after that horrific display last night.

Week 1. the giants are clearly moving forward having gone 2-0 since and the skins are going in reverse after that horrific display last night.

The Redskins didn't play that bad. The Cowboys defence was pretty good last night, yet the 'Skins still scored, and the 'Skins defence didn't allow the Cowboys to score. I'd say the Redskins are a shit ton better than they have been for the last 5 years. They will give any team in the division a run for their money.

If I had been Romo last night I would have murdered half my team and a few refs. That was just awful. I'm really disappointed the Skins didn't win though. They had every advantage except the home field advantage and couldn't capitalize on it. They fought hard, but it just wasn't enough. I'm still shocked by the fact that the Eagles are at the bottom of the pack here. And I seriously hope the Giants don't take it all. Eli needs to be put in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.