Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what kept us from actually looking at the house we eventually bought for almost a year :fly:

Four lousy pictures of the place online.
I try to drive by the place if I see one that looks remotely nice, to be fair, since the photos that Realtors take suck ass. I've seen a few places for sale where half of the photos were of flowers outside of the house. wtf

we rented out six flags on a friday night in 2 weeks. free parking, food and tickets. they're also staying open til midnight whereas they usually close somewhere around 8-10. been a few years since the company has done this so I'm looking forward to it.

we rented out six flags on a friday night in 2 weeks. free parking, food and tickets. they're also staying open til midnight whereas they usually close somewhere around 8-10. been a few years since the company has done this so I'm looking forward to it.
I live by the six flags in IL blah blah blah drive by it everyday blah blah blah

:lol:

C4OLO.jpg

Did the gold bubble just break? I'm looking at the spot price and it hit $1,540 earlier today before rebounding.
It's still up from 7% from 3 months ago so either there's going to be a lot more downward movement or it just topped.

:lol:

Pics of you and pics of your lovely house seeing as you feel warranted to rib on someone elses. Cut the bullshit excuses, you either have a better pad than them or you don't. And seeing as you don't stfu.

Not only is Juli/Liams bedroom tastefully furnished, it's nice, modern and clean too.
I posted a pic

Doing a callout on someones possessions over the internet, then making scads of excuses when pressed to show better in your own possession is the oldest internet fail imaginable. Good job, ZRH.
As I recall I got the same shit every single time I posted a pciture in the past.

So go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Were you buying bullion, related stocks, or funds?
I didn't buy anything, not enough capital and no account with shorting privileges. Just looking at chart :p I said it looked topped in august when everyone was running to it after the whole S&P thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.