Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at houses for sale online is like looking at the camera angles in Myspace photos.

There was one house I went to. Pictures looked okay. I knew the place was going to need some work, but not much. Appeared to be mostly cosmetic. Maybe around 6-8 photos.

What they didn't show was the gutted master bath. All the pictures were taken from inside the closets facing the rooms, so you didn't see the damage to the part of the bedrooms not shown. The Kitchen cabinets were half removed, but the picture angle made you think only the appliances were gone.

Then, of course, it completely negated the fact that the inside garage roof had completely collapsed in the previous owners attempts to make off with either an AC handler or swamp cooler.

So, I totally get your myspace angle thing. Looks great online, looks like a discarded whore in person.

Did the gold bubble just break? I'm looking at the spot price and it hit $1,540 earlier today before rebounding.

I have a coworker that I realized was colorblind the other day and I was like that with him. I realized he was almost always screwing the same colors every time and when I asked him what color a light was I could tell he was guessing.

The part of my brain that processes colors got damaged when I had meningitis and it took a long time for me to learn to differentiate between colors again. It was weird having to learn things like that all over again.

Same here. I had meningitis too, about 2 years ago about this same time. I was dazed and confused lying in the hospital. When the doctor asked me if I wanted some salad I said yes. But when he gave it to me I didn't want it because I said it looked bluish. Then he gave this sheet and asked to identify some of the colors on it. I got them wrong and he told me that I had temp. colorblindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.