Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they'd relate back to you that I'm absolutely untouchable. the ceo's my buddy
HR departments are like company cops. We can play dirty if we really want to get someone fired. Well its unethical, but oh so easy.Ill have Shelly in your HR dept plant some heroin in your pencil cup. Enjoy!

amen to that. they make stupid busy work for the real employees to justify their existence

Hey now, we all need performance reviews and mid year reviews and canned goals cause its a better way to judge an employee instead of just asking thier boss if they are an asset or a retard.

So we need that pure overhead to decide which productive employees to lay off.

Actually you saw what you wanted to. What I saw was not to do with Christianity but superstitious voodoo BS in some backwards country. You do know witchdoctors etc. are still around in Africa right? Which is not even necessary where that picture is, by the way.

Or it could be some weird branch of the Santeria religion.

I would survive quite well.

Zero issues killing and dressing my own meat. Of course thats as far as I can get, my cooking abilities are nonexistent so someone would have to prepare it for me.

Then again...I'm a fan of sushi...

Agreed

I understand the food chain, I'm not that batshit crazy. Animals eat other animals too...just sad how we treat animals before they are slaughtered.

My dad is getting deer on their land which means we may be dressing a deer next time we visit. So I ask Fly if he would do it and he says he would refuse to do it :lol:

This confirms that fly is queer. :fly:

We only whine about aforementioned busy work.

What is this busy work you guys keep talking about?

If employees didn't whine so much, I'd only talk to them for orientations, open enrollment, and terminations. Managers should be handling performance reviews without HR involvement.

If employees didn't whine so much, I'd only talk to them for orientations, open enrollment, and terminations. Managers should be handling performance reviews without HR involvement.

Man, I can't even tell you the last time, or the last job, I had where I actually spoke to someone in HR.

HR departments are like company cops. We can play dirty if we really want to get someone fired. Well its unethical, but oh so easy.Ill have Shelly in your HR dept plant some heroin in your pencil cup. Enjoy!

RING RING
"Hello? This is Yolanda Esmeralda Kaneesha Villa Lobos, Turner HR. How may I help you?"

"Yo, it's Ape. How are things in Atlanta?"

"Hey giiiiiiirlllll. How's that gay not-a-husband of yours?"

"He's all good, Yo. I've been giving up the butt lately so I think he won't be trading me in for the neighbors 13 year old son"

"I'm so glad, giiiiiirllllll. You so deserve to be happy! What can I do for you?"

"Well, it's that time again. We need to do something to WaW"

"Oh hell ya, girl. I saw that Jewish Ginger walking through the food court yesterday, checking out the girls like he was Hugh Heffner in some blue blood finishing school"

"That would be him. Any chance we can make some kind of sexual harassment thing stick on him?"

"oh, for suuuuuuure giiiiirrrrllllll. He's been coming up to Nancy Grace every day, asking her to put on her Dancing With The Stars outfit and go drinking with him in some basement bar of his home. Did you know he didn't even get it inspected?"

"His condo, yeah"

"No, Nancy Grace's vagina! Anyway, yeah, I'm sure she'll fill out any form I give her. She's banging Ted T. on the side now, and I've got the photocopies from when they last bumped uglies on the photocopier on the 5th floor. And when I say uglies, boy, do I mean uglies!"

"Thanks, Yo. Your the best"

"You know it April giiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllll. And tell that homeless brother of yours I can't wait for our video chat. I picked up something new from the Walmart lingerie department. It's a pattern called 'Cheetah Eats Zebra On The Savannah'. I know he'll like it."

• Gravy
Reactions: 3 people
RING RING
"Hello? This is Yolanda Esmeralda Kaneesha Villa Lobos, Turner HR. How may I help you?"

"He's all good, Yo. I've been giving up the butt lately so I think he won't be trading me in for the neighbors 13 year old son"

"I'm so glad, giiiiiirllllll. You so deserve to be happy! What can I do for you?"

"Oh hell ya, girl. I saw that Jewish Ginger walking through the food court yesterday, checking out the girls like he was Hugh Heffner in some blue blood finishing school"

"That would be him. Any chance we can make some kind of sexual harassment thing stick on him?"

"oh, for suuuuuuure giiiiirrrrllllll. He's been coming up to Nancy Grace every day, asking her to put on her Dancing With The Stars outfit and go drinking with him in some basement bar of his home. Did you know he didn't even get it inspected?"

"His condo, yeah"

"No, Nancy Grace's vagina! Anyway, yeah, I'm sure she'll fill out any form I give her. She's banging Ted T. on the side now, and I've got the photocopies from when they last bumped uglies on the photocopier on the 5th floor. And when I say uglies, boy, do I mean uglies!"

"You know it April giiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllllll. And tell that homeless brother of yours I can't wait for our video chat. I picked up something new from the Walmart lingerie department. It's a pattern called 'Cheetah Eats Zebra On The Savannah'. I know he'll like it."

:lol:

Gay not a husband of yours. Hahahahahahahaha

RING RING

"His condo, yeah"

:lol:

Our managers do it all as directed by hr. Actually we have online shout we gotta full to fill out now then it goes back and fourth between between me and my manager like six times before hr will accept it.

we have to write comments about everything, then comments about the comments, them comments about those comments, and the original statement was something super generic that requires no comment.

The whole process probably wastes a day worth of production a year, we should be able to charge it back to hrs cost center so they cut that shit out.

Last edited:
Our managers do it all as directed by hr. Actually we have online shout we gotta full to fill out now then it goes back and fourth between between me and my manager like six times before hr will accept it.

we have to write comments about everything, then comments about the comments, them comments about those comments, and the original statement was something super generic that requires no comment.

The whole process probably wastes a day worth of production a year, we should be able to charge it back to hrs cost center so they cut that shit out.

So you're the one without a real job then.

Status
Not open for further replies.