Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about gutting stuff is the poop. If there wasnt so much poop in deer it would be way less disgusting.

lol, see how disconnected we are from our food? We wouldn't survive if there wasn't someone out there to kill our meats for us.

lol, see how disconnected we are from our food? We wouldn't survive if there wasn't someone out there to kill our meats for us.

I would survive quite well.

Zero issues killing and dressing my own meat. Of course thats as far as I can get, my cooking abilities are nonexistent so someone would have to prepare it for me.

Then again...I'm a fan of sushi...

Are you fucking joking me? You mentioned Michael Vick because it was black guys being violent to animals? Fucking bullshit! That has to be the most retarded response imaginable.

Also. Fucking lol how no matter what religion can't be blamed because your religion and you don't do this. You are stupid.

lol you are so absurd. "Fucking bullshit!" cry some more, miranda.

have a work party tonight on the roof of a hotel in my neighborhood. 3 hours of open bar. that tab is going to be nasty. we're a lushy bunch.

unf

sexy-bikini-47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.