Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on that horrible picture then had to take a walk away from my desk to calm down.

I'm bat shit crazy, but I can't STAND that humans are so cruel to our environment and everything living in it. We're sooooo disrespectful.

OMG SHUT UP APE

last I knew you ate animals. not saying anyone should crucify cats by any means but putting animals down for the purpose of being tasty treats isn't a huge leap

/just made ape a vegan

last I knew you ate animals. not saying anyone should crucify cats by any means but putting animals down for the purpose of being tasty treats isn't a huge leap

/just made ape a vegan

I understand the food chain, I'm not that batshit crazy. Animals eat other animals too...just sad how we treat animals before they are slaughtered.

My dad is getting deer on their land which means we may be dressing a deer next time we visit. So I ask Fly if he would do it and he says he would refuse to do it :lol:

I understand the food chain, I'm not that batshit crazy. Animals eat other animals too...just sad how we treat animals before they are slaughtered.

My dad is getting deer on their land which means we may be dressing a deer next time we visit. So I ask Fly if he would do it and he says he would refuse to do it :lol:
The worst thing about gutting stuff is the poop. If there wasnt so much poop in deer it would be way less disgusting.

#1 rule of dressing a deer, don't cut into the stomach/intestines.
Of course, but still, icky.

Also, I'm always half expecting the Alien to pop out, what is that stephen king movie with the worms... Dreamcatcher?

Last edited:
that's the rule for all food kills I thought
Yeah, but shit happens, you just wash it out. The thing most people forget about it keeping flies away (in warm weather they will be there as soon as it goes down), and getting it cold fast. The longer it sits above 40-ish degrees the more bacteria grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.