Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude stfu. It's obvious that picture I posted depicts violence against a cat in the name of religion. They have the damn thing nailed to a cross. Michael Vick or dogfighting has nothing to do with this. What he did doesn't make this shit ok. You trying to defend this by pointing out that dogfights happens and it's not religious is fucking pathetic. Stop trying to defend this shitty cult bullshit.

That's turning a response up to 11...

It's not obvious to me. Why, because it's on what appears to be a cross? Sure. I can infer all kinds of shit from the picture. But crosses were used long before it was a christian symbol, and not for anything religious.

you are using the same argument as the guy on the blog that image comes from. I know nothing of the actual source. I can infer a LOT of things from that picture. That doesn't make them all correct.

That's turning a response up to 11...

It's not obvious to me. Why, because it's on what appears to be a cross? Sure. I can infer all kinds of shit from the picture. But crosses were used long before it was a christian symbol, and not for anything religious.

you are using the same argument as the guy on the blog that image comes from. I know nothing of the actual source. I can infer a LOT of things from that picture. That doesn't make them all correct.

And that's back peddling turned up to 11.

It's abso-fucking-lutely a religious cross. It's front paws are nailed to it in the exact same way as Jesus was depicted. All while happening in one of the most religiously fanatical countries on earth.

It's not backpeddling with it's the exact reasoning behind the original response.

What country is it from. I don't see it in your post, nor from the post on the blog you got it from.

I could be just as valid, based on the picture, to say 'Just black people doing sick shit to animals' again, and be just as correct.

It's not backpeddling with it's the exact reasoning behind the original response.

What country is it from. I don't see it in your post, nor from the post on the blog you got it from.

I could be just as valid, based on the picture, to say 'Just black people doing sick shit to animals' again, and be just as correct.

It's obviously Africa. It's obviously a country that is christian/catholic. Countries in Africa that are christian/catholic are fanatical about it.

Yes it is a back peddle because you originally tried to correlate michael vick and his dog fighting with the non religious as a counter measure, which implies that you had originally accepted the cat torture as a religious only to now be doubting the religious nature of the action depicted in that image. That is a backwards thought process, thus back peddling.

It's obviously Africa. It's obviously a country that is christian/catholic. Countries in Africa that are christian/catholic are fanatical about it.

Yes it is a back peddle because you originally tried to correlate michael vick and his dog fighting with the non religious as a counter measure, which implies that you had originally accepted the cat torture as a religious only to now be doubting the religious nature of the action depicted in that image. That is a backwards thought process, thus back peddling.

Negative.

I said it specifically because I saw black people doing bad things to animals, thus the Vick correlation. That's not a back peddle.

Obviously africa? Could be Haiti. My first thought was actually Haiti.

Obviously christian/catholic? Because it looks like a cat on a cross? What if it's dinner? You see one thing in the photo, I can see just as many others. You see what you WANT to see.

If it IS this guys symbol about his religion. You can't blame religion. I don't go around nailing up cats to crosses. I don't know of anyone else who would that is also catholic. I've never heard of it being an established religious custom to hang animals on crosses. Could it be, sure, I don't know every culture in the world. But to say it's religion at fault, and not the fucked up mindset of some douchebag who has zero value for life, is making an assumption based on what you believe from what you see in a photo with no background material, and not based on fact.

Negative.

I said it specifically because I saw black people doing bad things to animals, thus the Vick correlation. That's not a back peddle.

Obviously africa? Could be Haiti. My first thought was actually Haiti.

Obviously christian/catholic? Because it looks like a cat on a cross? What if it's dinner? You see one thing in the photo, I can see just as many others. You see what you WANT to see.

If it IS this guys symbol about his religion. You can't blame religion. I don't go around nailing up cats to crosses. I don't know of anyone else who would that is also catholic. I've never heard of it being an established religious custom to hang animals on crosses. Could it be, sure, I don't know every culture in the world. But to say it's religion at fault, and not the fucked up mindset of some douchebag who has zero value for life, is making an assumption based on what you believe from what you see in a photo with no background material, and not based on fact.

Are you fucking joking me? You mentioned Michael Vick because it was black guys being violent to animals? Fucking bullshit! That has to be the most retarded response imaginable.

Also. Fucking lol how no matter what religion can't be blamed because your religion and you don't do this. You are stupid.

Religion doesn't make people nail cats to crosses. Like Duke said, I don't know anyone who does that. Being grossly uneducated and superstitious may, however. Your best bet in situations like this isn't to lash out at religion, it's to lash out at poverty and a lack of a decent education.

Are you fucking joking me? You mentioned Michael Vick because it was black guys being violent to animals? Fucking bullshit! That has to be the most retarded response imaginable.

Also. Fucking lol how no matter what religion can't be blamed because your religion and you don't do this. You are stupid.

We'll agree to disagree then.

tumblr_lrp9swjnN11qek9yxo1_400.png

It's a picture with no context. No everyone goes off on wild paranoid tangents without other information.

Status
Not open for further replies.