Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have developed a new kind of crazy where I feel compelled to rub my hands and feet against rough things like our rug or the wrought iron legs of our coffee table or the sidewalk outside. My the rapist says it might be due to pregnancy or I'm developing OCD. No way to know until after I have the baby. In the meantime I'm losing the battle with myself to not do these things for hours at a time and my feet are getting a little raw. I also really like brushing my tongue and the roof of my mouth with my toothbrush. I'm managing to keep that down to 2-3 times a day though. I know brushing your teeth too much can be bad.

I have developed a new kind of crazy where I feel compelled to rub my hands and feet against rough things like our rug or the wrought iron legs of our coffee table or the sidewalk outside. My the rapist says it might be due to pregnancy or I'm developing OCD. No way to know until after I have the baby. In the meantime I'm losing the battle with myself to not do these things for hours at a time and my feet are getting a little raw. I also really like brushing my tongue and the roof of my mouth with my toothbrush. I'm managing to keep that down to 2-3 times a day though. I know brushing your teeth too much can be bad.

pregnant bitches are crazy, just look at my sister.

Does anyone know what is Catalyst Control Center Host Application is? The only thing is that it's from AMD.

What happens if I close it?

It's your graphics controller display settings. If you close it out, you won't be able to adjust your display settings until you open it back up (which is easy to do).

Butt Ninja: Undeniably one of the sneakiest and scariest ASSassins of the world. Known for being able to PENETRATE the most secure facilities in the world with incredible ease with the sole intention of raping man butt. Butt ninjas have super human abilities allowing them to walk through walls, turn invisible, cling to ceilings, and run faster than light... Translation: they will have sex with your butt no matter what.

Bro-1: "I was too afraid to shower at the empty gym last night. I kept thinking I saw a butt ninja out of the corner of my eye."

Bro-2: "That's a lie, a butt ninja would've never gotten spotted by a fruit like you. Probably just a normal rapist."

Status
Not open for further replies.