Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were on UC? Last year or something?

And no, I don't watch it religiously.

Also since when did they let Irish teams in? :confused:

Last year, but only aired in August.

I go to Univ in the North - Queen's Belfast.

Why don't you watch it religiously? Paxman.

That goes without saying though.

I saw the ridiculous statement about the HPV vaccine. I would expect nothing more from the Republicans, who seem nothing more than vacuous, christian-when-it-suits-me, corporate demagogues.

That's a pretty good description.

It's funny how we are actually required to have a number of immunizations. All of us (in the US) before we can even go to school. But OMG this one has to do with sex, and therefore it needs to be isolated and called out!

I'm still not sure Gardasil has been properly vetted though. Maybe it's post 'I Am Legend' paranoia in that we might think we created a cure for something that instead mutates into a world killing virus.

That's a pretty good description.

It's funny how we are actually required to have a number of immunizations. All of us (in the US) before we can even go to school. But OMG this one has to do with sex, and therefore it needs to be isolated and called out!

I'm still not sure Gardasil has been properly vetted though. Maybe it's post 'I Am Legend' paranoia in that we might think we created a cure for something that instead mutates into a world killing virus.

one of perry's top cabinet members is/was also on the board or merck or whoever makes that crap. corporate cronyism at its finest

The type of week I'm having.

SxsGK.gif

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the one construction worker and other person in the background, that gif would be legit.

On a side note, that story restored some of my faith in humankind. From what I read, even the driver of the smashed BMW helped lift the car.

what do y'all think about this guitar color? love the guitar but I've never contemplated a color like this before. got a great offer on one at work today.

gibson es-137 custom :drool:
36920_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.