Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-more-you-know1.jpg

Ah, I always liked the mentla games. Mystery were a pain and the physical looked deceptively easy.

Either way I remember it on Challenge, which I believe on NTL was channel 17.

it was a great show. i always wanted to go on it. everyone seemed to 'work in IT'.

it was a great show. i always wanted to go on it. everyone seemed to 'work in IT'.

A lot of the people on it didn't seem to be completely moronic either. I have a feeling if it was to be made today the people on it would be frustratingly useless. I could never work out the perfect strategy for the final game though in the maze. Is there a best way to collect the most amount of gold tickers or not?

A lot of the people on it didn't seem to be completely moronic either. I have a feeling if it was to be made today the people on it would be frustratingly useless. I could never work out the perfect strategy for the final game though in the maze. Is there a best way to collect the most amount of gold tickers or not?

I never witnessed anyone win the final challenge. It resembles a Royal Mail sorting office over christmas though I always liked to think.

Because they just realized what a complete joke the entire current batch of republican presidential candidates are.

That goes without saying though.

I saw the ridiculous statement about the HPV vaccine. I would expect nothing more from the Republicans, who seem nothing more than vacuous, christian-when-it-suits-me, corporate demagogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.