Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
d0RsV.jpg

The buying power of $10 is like 2 gallons of gas.
The buying power of $100,000 is like 20000 gallons of gas.

2 gallons will get you 50-60 miles. 20000 will get you 500,000 miles. Is completely different order of magnitude.

I forget the term, but the relative value of money isn't linear. Fewer entities can muster larger sums and whatnot.

I would declare the Household bankrupt unless they had a huge stockpile of liquid assets but the Government of one of the largest economies on Earth is going to get a pass. It can print money/nuke it's creditors.

The buying power of $10 is like 2 gallons of gas.
The buying power of $100,000 is like 20000 gallons of gas.

2 gallons will get you 50-60 miles. 20000 will get you 500,000 miles. Is completely different order of magnitude.

I forget the term, but the relative value of money isn't linear. Fewer entities can muster larger sums and whatnot.

I would declare the Household bankrupt unless they had a huge stockpile of liquid assets but the Government of one of the largest economies on Earth is going to get a pass. It can print money/nuke it's creditors.

I'm glad to see that someone else is annoyed when people who can balance a checkbook claim to know how to solve government's debt issues.

I'm glad to see that someone else is annoyed when people who can balance a checkbook claim to know how to solve government's debt issues.

Except, it says nothing about balancing the debt, and is instead trying to put the debt issue in a manner that most people can at least comprehend, which, right now, they don't thanks to republican directed emasculation of our education system.

Except, it says nothing about balancing the debt, and is instead trying to put the debt issue in a manner that most people can at least comprehend, which, right now, they don't thanks to republican directed emasculation of our education system.
:tard:

Lay everyone off including the military. Cut all social services. Continue to print money. BAM debt issue solved. :p
A thorough housecleaning of the budget should be done, analyze the cost/benefit of every single dollar spent. Not on the basis of political popularity. There is some crap that is funded and barely used, the Selective Service (draft board) has a 20 million dollar annual budget for... what?

Could also sell derivatives on tax revenue. -.- Auction off unused assets....

Sorry that you are incapable of recognizing a simple truth. It probably doesn't show up on google for you.
I'm sorry you feel the republicans are the reason you cant understand basic finance. The elementary math involved obviously requires years of intense study.

ETA: Oh and basic civics. Also definitely not something that anyone could learn by stumbling into a public library.

Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel the republicans are the reason you cant understand basic finance. The elementary math involved obviously requires years of intense study.

ETA: Oh and basic civics. Also definitely not something that anyone could learn by stumbling into a public library.

Grow the fuck up.

Aww, look at butt hurt boy. I guess a lifetime of being in mom and dads basement has not allowed you to develop any kind of social skills what so ever. Or an understanding that a lot of America is even more retarded than you.

Go ahead and google that. It's the single source of any pretend intelligence you try to assert.

Dukes unhealthy hate for the republicans is what have him a brian tumor.

Ironically he leans farthur right than he realizes.

Thing is, I used to be a republican. Registered and all. My disgust for them is based on the fact that that bitch ain't the wonderful woman she was when I first got married to her. She turned bat shit crazy, ultra religious, and became a duplicitous liar, telling me to stop spending money on needless things, while at the same time going out and buying a crapton of guns, shooting at the neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.