Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly and Ape and Duke, please please PLEASE get your place in Denver and get the hell out of this cesspool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/us/11guns.html?_r=2&hp

I don't think there's any issue with having guns in public places. I have issues with people shooting other people or pets in public places, but having a gun and using it are two different things. Criminals don't think about laws banning guns in public, why should everyone else?

I have found a new mental ailment, agorahomophobia.

http://www.acceptingabundance.com/2011/08/cant-even-go-to-park.html

This is my community. I find myself unable to even leave the house anymore without worrying about what in tarnation we are going to encounter. We are responsible citizens. We live by the rules, we pay our taxes, we take care of our things. I'm supposed to be able to influence what goes on in my community, and as a voter I do exercise that right. But I'm outnumbered. I can't even go to normal places without having to sit silently and tolerate immorality. We all know what would happen if I asked two men or two women to stop displaying, right in front of me and my children, that they live in sodomy.

And what sort of unspeakable PDA has she witnessed at the poolside? I'll tell you. One gay couple was engaged in inappropriate "elbow-rubbing." Another lesbian couple was hugging in a way that was "clearly not friendly."

And I love this comment by the initial author:

On the other hand, I guess I struggle with how intolerant to be because I don't want to destroy the peace that does exist.
She is weighing how intolerant to be? How about just being tolerant, or being consistent? And the "gay rights agenda" is for peace and equality, not for victimization and target practice. It is to let people live their lives equality without fear of lynching or unfair treatment. This does not exist yet, so I can only assume, as she doesn't like PDA or public images of homosexuality, when she said peace, it is the wonderfully toxic "closet". If gay people just weren't gay, or didn't' show they were gay, or didn't act gay, or don't seem gay at all, then her world would be at peace. And it's her philosophy, this damaging recommendation, that she will pass onto her 7 spawns and continue this closemindedness. If she would stop fearing the outdoors and just talk to someone, I am sure she would change her mind. Unfortunately some bad apples are commenting death threats to her, further pushing her (ironically) back into her home and away from public places where she might find homosexuals, existing. I wonder how she likes her "closet"?

OH NO NOT GUNS IN LIBRARIES!!!!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE BOOKS?????????????????????????

:rolleyes:

that's not the issue. The issue is the "less government control" tooted by the Tea Party and when a Tea Party candidate gets into office, the most Big Government legislation gets through, trumping local government's rights. This is similar to MI's new dictator governor that can now eject a whole local government, place who he likes in the empty chair, and can nullify any local treaty or charter or regulation to "get the economy of that place moving again".

I don't think there's any issue with having guns in public places. I have issues with people shooting other people or pets in public places, but having a gun and using it are two different things. Criminals don't think about laws banning guns in public, why should everyone else?

It's not the gun issue.

Do you not think that those locales that put those "No guns here" ordinances didn't do so for a reason? Wouldn't the local government know better that certain blocks or certain buildings should be without guns more than the state officials who have probably never set foot in those places?

On a lighter note, how fierce are these dresses?

cennamo_lead.jpg

New up and coming fashion designer's new collection.

On a lighter note, how fierce are these dresses?

http://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/wp/docs/2011/09/cennamo_lead.jpg

New up and coming fashion designer's new collection.

I love the shape and cut of the white one, but not sure what I think about the sheer bands around the lower part. It would have been more fantastic to just stop the dress right at the knee line where the first sheer band starts.

On first glance, I liked the black one. Then I realized it was more that I just liked it on a spanish chick, because I think spanish chicks are the only ones who can pull off a dress with poofed out ruffles below the waistline.

I love the shape and cut of the white one, but not sure what I think about the sheer bands around the lower part. It would have been more fantastic to just stop the dress right at the knee line where the first sheer band starts.

On first glance, I liked the black one. Then I realized it was more that I just liked it on a spanish chick, because I think spanish chicks are the only ones who can pull off a dress with poofed out ruffles below the waistline.

I know a lady who's not Spanish and can pull of that look easily :)

I know a lady who's not Spanish and can pull of that look easily :)

I'm sure there are some who can.

Might even be a few in Florida. But mostly, any non spanish chick down here in the nation's wang who tries that poofy frilly bottom fail tremendously. Not to mention that we have a shit ton of spanish chicks down here, so I guess maybe I just see more examples of it on them so my mind just natually thinks of them when I see it.

Then again, we have a shit ton of good looking white girls down here that make very bad choices in their clothing purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.