Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else sucks about being pregnant? I'm 5 weeks away from my due date and I'm already having random painful contractions. Thanks a lot God. This is just bad design really. Like teeth. Teeth are a bad design. They require way too much care. For all of the miraculousness of life and people, there are just some glaring flaws here.

You know what else sucks about being pregnant? I'm 5 weeks away from my due date and I'm already having random painful contractions. Thanks a lot God. This is just bad design really. Like teeth. Teeth are a bad design. They require way too much care. For all of the miraculousness of life and people, there are just some glaring flaws here.

Gotta love those Braxton hicks

All the books say this shit doesn't hurt. I'd like to punch these writers in the vagina.

Exactly, just looking at this makes my uterus hurt. :hs:

40-weeks-pregnant-internal.gif

No. I've still got surprisingly good bladder control. This is not to say I don't have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes which is presumably due to the combination of having a baby laying on my bladder and the fact that I drink about 80 oz of water a day plus some gatorade and some coke and the occasional cup of coffee. I am thirsty all the time.

And furthermore, the baby doesn't stay all curled up in a cute little ball like in that picture either. Occasionally she likes to stretch out which means I get a foot in the ribs or a hand in the kidneys. And it's not just a quick jab, oh nooooooo, she's gonna stretch that foot out and leave it there for like a hour. And I loooove gasping for air because of all the pressure on my diaphragm. Good times. Oh and when the contractions happen it feels like there's a baby's head pushing on my vag, which is exactly what is happening, but it's not like I'm dilated and ready for the kid to come out so it's just intense pressure. This is the best thing ever.

So happy I'm male.

Well, I dunno. All I have to do is carry, deliver, feed, and care for this baby. Poor Dan has all the financial stress. That level of responsibility has to be intimidating and a little scary and uncomfy in its own way. Plus he has to put up with me and I'm batshit crazy right now. He's amazing for handling it with such grace as he has. I'm a whiny little bitch by comparison.

Well, I dunno. All I have to do is carry, deliver, feed, and care for this baby. Poor Dan has all the financial stress. That level of responsibility has to be intimidating and a little scary and uncomfy in its own way. Plus he has to put up with me and I'm batshit crazy right now. He's amazing for handling it with such grace as he has. I'm a whiny little bitch by comparison.

But Dan could just pack his bags and run. At any time. It's easier for him to quit. That's why single mothers outnumber single fathers.

Fly and Ape and Duke, please please PLEASE get your place in Denver and get the hell out of this cesspool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/us/11guns.html?_r=2&hp

This year the State Legislature passed a new law that forces counties and municipalities to do away with, and stop enforcing, their own firearms and ammunition ordinances by Oct. 1. Mayors, council and commission members will risk a $5,000 fine and removal from office if they “knowingly and willfully violate” the law. Towns that enforce their ordinances risk a $100,000 fine. To comply with the law, cities and counties are poring over their gun ordinances, repealing laws and removing gun-related signs. In Palm Beach County that means removing ordinances that ban people from taking guns into county government buildings and local parks and from firing guns in some of its most urban areas. In Groveland, that means they can fire their guns into the air to celebrate. And in Lake County, firearms will soon be allowed in libraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.