Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, two questions, what are your thoughts on a poz person getting a tattoo? That is technically sharing a needle with others. You don't ask the history of a tattoo artist's needle, do you?

they use a new needle for every customer, dummy

Ok, two questions, what are your thoughts on a poz person getting a tattoo? That is technically sharing a needle with others. You don't ask the history of a tattoo artist's needle, do you?

Why the hell would you not ask? AIDS isn't the only life long disease you can get from a un-sterile tattoo needle.

Um, if your tattoo artist is not using a clean, brand new needle for each person they are dirty and not someone you want to go to. The place I go actually has a form they give you to sign that is countersigned by them when they take the new needle out of its packaging in front of you and put it on the cleaned and sanitized gun they use. It's pretty common in any respectable place.

they use a new needle for every customer, dummy

Alot use that machine that hospitals use to sterilize them. They are then repackaged and opened in front of you. The ones that use a new one everytime usually have you watch them destroy it after.

Last edited:

I don't care about the history of their needle. I will only get a tattoo with a brand new needle, else I wont get one. I hate tattoos anyway..

Last edited:
A new needle does not mean "new never been used". When you watch them open it it's usually a needle that has been through an autoclave machine and repackaged.

:lol:

How's life Mrs Sarah???
Oh my Gosh finally someone who understands I'm only trying to be funny

:lol:

Life is most excellent, I have to say. Oh and something that's really been bugging me all summer... This freaking forum got me hooked on Big Brother and now I am like, totally obsessed with it. This year, Big Jeff is back on, (or was) and for some reason that guy reminds me of you so much. It's funny too because he's pretty macho and you're ... not... :p but still, everytime I see the guy I think of you.

My kid turns 2 on Tuesday, I'm pretty excited.

Wait....I share a birthday with your spawn? Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse or something?
I thought we established that already?

It's also the birthday of one of my oldest friends

shameless babby spam

lillyfaire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.