Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke, please correct your friend. That comment is making my eye twitch and you aren't doing her a favor by not pointing out why she's retarded.

Publically correct a woman? An opinionated italian one that my penis and/or wallet has zero relation to at that?

I'd rather slowly remove my testicles with a tourniquet made of piano wire.

On a completely blood-related note, anyone else going to do a True Blood Finale party? Since they finally are doing a Halloween episode it should be pretty crazy! I am going to a costume party!

Okay so honestly, the BB feeds are down so there's no jokers updates and I'm really really bored.. but I really don't know if I want to keep reading about AIDS and the flu...

On a completely blood-related note, anyone else going to do a True Blood Finale party? Since they finally are doing a Halloween episode it should be pretty crazy! I am going to a costume party!

I'd rather do an Entourage series finale party surrounded by hot bitches, booze, and mood altering substances.

I think True Blood has ran it's course for me. I really really enjoyed the show but it's been going down hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Implanon is awesome.
I've been having issues with hormones lately so I'm scared to try something semi permanent like that.

Yeah, I'm right there with you. Like what if it causes lots of other issues and now you have to pay like twice as much to get it removed? Sounds like a huge risk and if you are already having hormone problems what makes them think adding different hormones will correct this?

Pregos = Eggos

Mmmmm....waffles...

You two should really just have a kid. You get any older and fly won't lay with you anymore. He's old enough now to be successful and stable financially for a kid. And far too old to still be partying all the time. You would have to get rid of your mustang for something with four doors, however.

Don't listen to this man. Getting pregnant is evil. Don't do it.

Have Eileen mail you some positive first response sticks.
That should help.

April, this is a good idea. I still have an unused one I could pee on for you if you need me to.

Did you know that you can give your baby aids from boob feeding?

If you gave birth to the baby aren't the chances that the baby is going to have AIDS anyway?

Kind of related but totally curious, how many of you guys have had ANY bareback sex before? What is the percentage of sex you have had (or currently have) that's sans condoms?

I never wanted herpes and condoms don't really protect against that so much of the time I required my partners to have a clean bill of health before sleeping with them. Plus I have a latex allergy. Most of the sex I have had in my life has been without a condom. Right now and forever more, all of the sex I have will be without a condom unless something awful happens to change the way I think my life will go.

There are shots for HIV and the likeihood of it killing you is slim, too.

Yes, but if you get the flu even really bad you need a weeks worth of care, if you get HIV you need a lifetimes worth of care just to stay alive, if not even healthy. Also, if you get the flu it goes away. If you get HIV you constantly have to worry about other infections and it never goes away. Complications are what kill people with HIV these days but these complications aren't really that difficult to come by. Sounds like a lot more stress than I would like. I didn't get to choose my personal disability, but if I did have a choice I would say that I would never have chosen any sort of chronic condition and I can't understand the people that do. To think that it isn't life changing or dangerous or even a serious inconvenience is foolish at best. I do not want someone with AIDS coming in contact with me in any sort of emergency situation. Accidents happen and I understand they are accidents, but I don't want that accident happening to me. "Oops, as your doctor or police officer I accidentally gave you HIV while trying to save your life" is not a phrase I ever want to hear. I can understand Liam's point of view here. I recognize casual contact does not spread AIDS but the contact you have with a cop or a doctor is not usually casual by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
I've already stated my position on this.

Any occupation which requires physical contact with others should be off limits to HIV positive people.

I have no problem going out to have a beer with someone who is HIV positive.

One last question, so even someone like a masseuse or manicurist?

Ok, two questions, what are your thoughts on a poz person getting a tattoo? That is technically sharing a needle with others. You don't ask the history of a tattoo artist's needle, do you?

Yeah, I'm right there with you. Like what if it causes lots of other issues and now you have to pay like twice as much to get it removed? Sounds like a huge risk and if you are already having hormone problems what makes them think adding different hormones will correct this?

Mmmmm....waffles...

Don't listen to this man. Getting pregnant is evil. Don't do it.

April, this is a good idea. I still have an unused one I could pee on for you if you need me to.

If you gave birth to the baby aren't the chances that the baby is going to have AIDS anyway?

I never wanted herpes and condoms don't really protect against that so much of the time I required my partners to have a clean bill of health before sleeping with them. Plus I have a latex allergy. Most of the sex I have had in my life has been without a condom. Right now and forever more, all of the sex I have will be without a condom unless something awful happens to change the way I think my life will go.

Yes, but if you get the flu even really bad you need a weeks worth of care, if you get HIV you need a lifetimes worth of care just to stay alive, if not even healthy. Also, if you get the flu it goes away. If you get HIV you constantly have to worry about other infections and it never goes away. Complications are what kill people with HIV these days but these complications aren't really that difficult to come by. Sounds like a lot more stress than I would like. I didn't get to choose my personal disability, but if I did have a choice I would say that I would never have chosen any sort of chronic condition and I can't understand the people that do. To think that it isn't life changing or dangerous or even a serious inconvenience is foolish at best. I do not want someone with AIDS coming in contact with me in any sort of emergency situation. Accidents happen and I understand they are accidents, but I don't want that accident happening to me. "Oops, as your doctor or police officer I accidentally gave you HIV while trying to save your life" is not a phrase I ever want to hear. I can understand Liam's point of view here. I recognize casual contact does not spread AIDS but the contact you have with a cop or a doctor is not usually casual by any stretch of the imagination.

Hai.

Ok, two questions, what are your thoughts on a poz person getting a tattoo? That is technically sharing a needle with others. You don't ask the history of a tattoo artist's needle, do you?

They should disclose it to the tattooist. If the Tattooist chooses to proceed then so be it. Since there is blood it shouldn't be an option.

cereal?

Tat needles are disposable... they aren't shared

Status
Not open for further replies.