Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My flu MIGHT also kill you if you dont' have as strong an immune system as I do, but that isn't outlawed or I am not legally required to tell you I have the flu, am I? (well except in CA apparently)

Don't even try to compare the flu to aids. While like every illness out there the flu has killed people but it is not comparable to getting aids.

Just you alone, this is at least the second time in as many weeks that you have brought it up.

Amongst my circle, maybe 4-5 times in the past 6 months. I haven't heard word one about it in the news. Not even a mention of Michelle Bachmann saying 'Oh, that's a great idea'.

I brought it up because it was the first thing that pops into my mind to quell PorkSoda's fear of getting on a bus with would be infectors and how he can quickly know who is dangerous and who is not to decide if he would enter the bus or not. Or if he has a broken finger a quick and easy way to decline a certain doctor because they are considered dangerous.

I know someone with HIV, hugged him and everything. I'm not infected.

actually I think he's full blown AIDS too... that's quite a bit more serious than HIV

I don't think the discussion point is about touching. It's about roles like Doctors, Dentists, etc touching. I think everyone since 1995 understands that you can't get aids from touching.

Don't even try to compare the flu to aids. While like every illness out there the flu has killed people but it is not comparable to getting aids.

http://books.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=11150&page=58

The total mortality of the 1918–1919 pandemic is not known, but it is estimated that 2.5% to 5% of the world's population was killed. As many as 25 million may have been killed in the first 25 weeks; in contrast, HIV/AIDS has killed 25 million in its first 25 years.

No comparison.

My flu MIGHT also kill you if you dont' have as strong an immune system as I do, but that isn't outlawed or I am not legally required to tell you I have the flu, am I? (well except in CA apparently)

I don't care about the flu. There are shoots for it, and the likelihood of a flu killing me is slim to none.

I brought it up because it was the first thing that pops into my mind to quell PorkSoda's fear of getting on a bus with would be infectors and how he can quickly know who is dangerous and who is not to decide if he would enter the bus or not. Or if he has a broken finger a quick and easy way to decline a certain doctor because they are considered dangerous.

Don't fucking lie about what I said. I never said anything about being worried to get on a bus with HIV positive people, or be in close proximity to them. I said I didn't like that people with HIV could be in an occupation where they would be required to touch me and not have to disclose to me that they are HIV positive. Two very different things.

Apparently not PorkSoda

Jesus fucking christ you are a dickhead. I never once fucking said you can contact the disease by touching, and if you think I meant that then you are completely fucking stupid. Flop knew EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Jesus fucking christ you are a dickhead. I never once fucking said you can contact the disease by touching, and if you think I meant that then you are completely fucking stupid. Flop knew EXACTLY what I was talking about.

so out of curiousity, what are some occupations you think this falls under? You already said police enforcement. Boxing? Medical professions? Of any sort, even dentistry and the like? Masseuse? Construction work? High diving?

I feel bad for anyone who has contracted HIV through means they couldn't control. I cannot say the same for anyone who knowingly puts themselves into risky situations knowing the consequences. Doing this and then hiding behind a protection blanket of discrimination is bullshit and weak.

so out of curiousity, what are some occupations you think this falls under? You already said police enforcement. Boxing? Medical professions? Of any sort, even dentistry and the like? Masseuse? Construction work? High diving?

High diving?

Honestly?

You are just fucking with me now...

Status
Not open for further replies.