Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say it applies to HIV positive people? And what about hiring someone with disabilities that would put other people in danger?

http://www.ada.gov/pubs/hivqanda.txt

And it's like I said the ADA doesn't take affect if it affects the heath and safety of others. So yes a Doctor is only partially covered depending of the type of Doctor. Example being someone who isn't around blood is covered by a surgeon wouldn't be. Police, fire fighters, airline pilots, construction, etc are not covered if it would cause them to not be able to do the role safely.

You can't catch it by just touching someone. Have a little compassion for the people that do have it not by choice.

My safety, and the safety of others trumps compassion.

And duh, I know you can't get it just from touch, but being a police officer, there is a high risk of physical contact resulting in open wounds/blood secretion. This is where you are putting people's health and/or lives in jeopardy.

http://www.ada.gov/pubs/hivqanda.txt

And it's like I said the ADA doesn't take affect if it affects the heath and safety of others. So yes a Doctor is only partially covered depending of the type of Doctor. Example being someone who isn't around blood is covered by a surgeon wouldn't be.

Am I right in assuming that anyone with HIV must disclose this if, in their line of work, they are to come in any form of physical contact with someone?

holy shit would you divorce that piece of shit already? There are far better women out there than one that brings cock back to the house uninvited and emasculates her husband. Fuck that malicious cunt back to the whore house where she might be worth something.

We're getting a long at the moment. Even if we do split she's going to be part of my life for the rest of my life due to my son.

My safety, and the safety of others trumps compassion.

And duh, I know you can't get it just from touch, but being a police officer, there is a high risk of physical contact resulting in open wounds/blood secretion. This is where you are putting people's health and/or lives in jeopardy.

Yes, because a police officer seeeing a citizen bleeding profusely will suck out their blood to get AIDS.

^Wut?

This all comes back to a mandate to make HIV sufferers wear a patch or notification badge a la Nazi Germany.

I'm sorry but your views on what the ADA covers is very skewed. While it does protect under normal circumstances for normal jobs it does not provide carte blanche saying you can have any job you want regardless of your physical state.

No they do not if it's a contact known not to spread the disease. If it is then yes you do.

Fuck that! They should have to tell me they are HIV positive if they are to touch me in anyway.

What if I ask, are they then obligated to disclose whether they are positive or not?

Actually any time a police officer sees blood, he has to wear gloves to do anything. So the risk of infection isn't as high as Pork Soda is making it out to be.

I agree I don't think Police would fall into this on that aspect. Especially since they've stated that CPR etc. doesn't spread the disease. Now once it goes full blown and they can't do the job without risk to others safety then they are no longer covered.

Yes, because a police officer seeeing a citizen bleeding profusely will suck out their blood to get AIDS.

^Wut?

You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya?

We are talking about police officers with HIV, not suspects being pursued by the police with HIV.

I agree I don't think Police would fall into this on that aspect. Especially since they've stated that CPR etc. doesn't spread the disease. Now once it goes full blown and they can't do the job without risk to others safety then they are no longer covered.
I don't think mouth-to-mouth is a part of CPR anymore, just the chest pumps.

My dad went into cardiac arrest a few weeks ago and CPR saved his life, but there was no mouth-to-mouth involvement at all. The paramedics said it's not really done anymore, just chest compressions.

Actually any time a police officer sees blood, he has to wear gloves to do anything. So the risk of infection isn't as high as Pork Soda is making it out to be.

What about wounds opening during a struggle? Doesn't take much to make blood come pouring out of someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.