Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
jFyun.jpg

That may be a big let down if it doesn't happen while we're there. Might go there anyway just for the holiday and see if we are lucky.

The worst that happens is you spend some time on the north shore. You could definitely do worse.

What are the hotels like around that area? Really expensive? Or run-of-the-mill?

Winter rates are usually higher. Most hotels are in Waikiki. I have no idea what the rates are. I would guess run of the mill to slightly pricey? I think you can bargain-hunt if you're willing to stay in something less than the Hilton. $100-200/night? Again, you'd have to check. Turtle Bay Resort is in Kahuku, which is very close to the north shore. That place may be packed and expensive. The bonus is that they have two amazingly great golf courses. PGA Tour Q School holds qualifiers on them.

WTF...

Russians.. RUSSIANS? Fuck those fucks. They are like the pigeons of europe. Gross, dirty, and shitting up every place they land.

And Turks. I know me a fantastic amount of Turks, mostly women. The guys are kinda weird, but the chicks are awesome and flat out attractive. My friend Arzu is 100% turkish. So delicious.

This is a list of cool. Russians are cool because they are the only ones that can get to space right now. They are cool because they drink copious amounts of vodka. They are cool because the whole country is synonymous with an alcohol type. they are cool because they are fucking hot (until age 35, then like the Scandinavians they jump the hot ship into the ugly water). that's what makes them cool.

There is nothing cool about Turkey. The name of the country isn't cool. no one cool ever came from Turkey. They didn't even invent the ottoman. wtf.

LMAO! Badoo.com? Never heard of it. Yeah, you're right, this survey is completely useless. No way Americans are liked that much.

It's not about being liked. It's about being cool. There are a lot of cool things about the US for an outsider. Just the concept of Hollywood and LA is huge. Just being a power than can take over any country if they want to bring the hurt is cool. We have guns. We pioneered bourbon. We developed corn to be a fuel condiment, AND main course.

It's not about being liked. It's about being cool. There are a lot of cool things about the US for an outsider. Just the concept of Hollywood and LA is huge. Just being a power than can take over any country if they want to bring the hurt is cool. We have guns. We pioneered bourbon. We developed corn to be a fuel condiment, AND main course.

:waw: sometimes I wonder how you tie your shoelaces in the morning..

What's cool is not the same for everybody. I'm sure as shit if they took 30,000 Europeans and Australians above the age of 25 and asked them which country is cool, 80%+ of them would not say the US. They don't give two fucks about the power of the US military. They don't care about bourbon as much as you think, as they make some nice shit over there. And honestly, Hollywood movies are not as well liked overseas as you would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.