Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself a fan of this. It's got some kind of neaveaux deco feel to it. I'm good with that. The 'art deco' style was always my favorite. I'd love to see a contemporary version of it reprise itself.

To me it screams OLD MAN!

WTF...

Russians.. RUSSIANS? f*ck those f*cks. They are like the pigeons of europe. Gross, dirty, and sh*tting up every place they land.

And Turks. I know me a fantastic amount of Turks, mostly women. The guys are kinda weird, but the chicks are awesome and flat out attractive. My friend Arzu is 100% turkish. So delicious.

I think Americans and British got in due to star power, and the other ones are your stnadard countries for attractiveness. I don't think Turkish men get the same benefits as Turkish women on the attractive scale.

I think Americans and British got in due to star power, and the other ones are your stnadard countries for attractiveness. I don't think Turkish men get the same benefits as Turkish women on the attractive scale.

Hang on, this is real? I thought you were making it up.. Link please.

CASPER!

Hey, sup mate.

lol

ok.. I'm thinking of headed out the Aloha land for one of the Vans Triple Crown events. Which one would you advise to go to, and are you going to any of them?

LMAO! Badoo.com? Never heard of it. Yeah, you're right, this survey is completely useless. No way Americans are liked that much.

Like I said, I think Americans and British got on that list solely due to celebrities. The other countries, both sexes have a tendency to be fairly good looking.

CASPER!

Hey, sup mate.

lol

ok.. I'm thinking of headed out the Aloha land for one of the Vans Triple Crown events. Which one would you advise to go to, and are you going to any of them?

The venues are pretty similar. Pipeline and Sunset are probably the favorites.

The surf competitions are a PITA though. The events are always a last minute go ahead because the waves need to be big enough. That wouldn't be so bad, except that Haleiwa, Pupukea and the rest of the North Shore area is very small. Everyone crams in there and then gets disappointed when the event is called off. That's done for several days in a row until the surf is just right. The event will start and then total fucking madness for parking. I think some of the hotels do shuttle service and that would probably be a great way to go.

I've gone twice and both times I really enjoyed myself. I was lucky to know someone living close to Sunset so we would just hop on the single-speed cruiser bikes from his house and go down the road to the event. I probably won't go unless I have friends doing a BBQ or something up there. My friends are flakes so we'll see.

star+wars+stormtrooper+vacation+10.jpg

The venues are pretty similar. Pipeline and Sunset are probably the favorites.

The surf competitions are a PITA though. The events are always a last minute go ahead because the waves need to be big enough. That wouldn't be so bad, except that Haleiwa, Pupukea and the rest of the North Shore area is very small. Everyone crams in there and then gets disappointed when the event is called off. That's done for several days in a row until the surf is just right. The event will start and then total fucking madness for parking. I think some of the hotels do shuttle service and that would probably be a great way to go.

I've gone twice and both times I really enjoyed myself. I was lucky to know someone living close to Sunset so we would just hop on the single-speed cruiser bikes from his house and go down the road to the event. I probably won't go unless I have friends doing a BBQ or something up there. My friends are flakes so we'll see.

That may be a big let down if it doesn't happen while we're there. Might go there anyway just for the holiday and see if we are lucky.

lol everyone does. some don't admit to it, and some call it something else.

I admit to staying away from people who smell, people who are way to overemotional, and in general people who don't know how to act socially. Does this tend to coincide with what's uncool? Sure. But because they do something uncool? Not at all. If I get along with someone, and find out they are a die hard Dungeons and Dragons player, I'm not going to stop talking to them just because of that.

And frankly older people who still care about what's cool so as not to be seen with the uncool, is still a teenager mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.