Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any really have an issue with her ass up against your crotch?

Mostly, I wouldn't.

I've got some serious trust issues about riding bitch on a motorcycle though, regardless of the driver. I'd need her bum in my crotch to keep me distracted from the looming signs of my impending doom that I would otherwise be obsessing about.

Mostly, I wouldn't.

I've got some serious trust issues about riding bitch on a motorcycle though, regardless of the driver. I'd need her bum in my crotch to keep me distracted from the looming signs of my impending doom that I would otherwise be obsessing about.

Same here. I just wont do it.

Since it's her bike, your options would be 'ride bitch or enjoys the pleasures of public transport'.

I have a car these days if you don't recall. :p
my only concern would be her being able to handle 200 extra pounds on the back. don't need road rash.

edit: b10

What in the what now?

Noun1.physical ability - the ability to perform some physical act; contrasting with mental ability

ability
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment

voice - the ability to speak; "he lost his voice"

And yes, I do not considered pro wrestling a high level of physical ability when comparing them inside the sporting realm.

Of course comparing them to someone making a cup of tea, they are of a much higher physical ability.
And speaking from personal experience, pro wrestling requires more physical ability than a lot of sports.

Last edited:
blueB.jpg

green-400x600.png

yellow-400x600.jpg

teal-400x600.jpg

red-400x600.jpg

purple-400x600.jpg

orange-400x600.jpg

Man, this is a mess.

http://itemlive.com/articles/2011/09/05/news/news01.txt

Lynn woman, council irate over ruling
Originally Published on Monday, September 05, 2011By Chris Stevens / The Daily ItemLYNN - A local homeowner and city officials are struggling with how to enforce a judge's decision that requires her to house utility lines for a neighboring property in her home.

"We were all stunned," said Rockaway Street resident Wendy Joseph. "The judge issued an order on a party that's not even named in the suit to open up private property."

Joseph attended a hearing earlier this week when Lawrence Superior Court Judge Robert Cornetta not only prohibited the city from demolishing an empty house at 38 Rockaway St., which sits directly behind her home, but also ordered her to open her home to allow Mellon Bank New York to make repairs to utility lines that run through her basement.

The City Council voted last spring to demolish the two-story yellow home that sits just feet from Joseph's back door after determining it to be a nuisance.

Joseph rejoiced at the ruling because she has battled absentee landlords for a decade over a number of issues including the fact that the home is only accessible via a narrow walkway that runs down the side of her land. She also has issues with the fact that water and gas lines for the home run through her basement.

"That might have been legal in 1780, but it's not now," Joseph said.

The bank has owned the property since Oct. 7, 2010 when it picked it up at a foreclosure auction for $49,500.

Assistant City Solicitor James Lamanna said when bank officials appealed the council's demolition order Cornetta went and viewed the property. He then asked the council to provide a detailed list of its issues with the property, which included rat and termite infestations and a lack of utilities.

Lamanna said the judge gave the bank 30 days to get everything in order or he would uphold the demolition order.

City councilors Richard Colucci and Daniel Cahill have been working with Joseph on the issue. Cahill said he was surprised at the length the court went to try and undo or rule against the councilors' demolition order.

Exterminators were hired and the electricity turned back on but Lamanna said Joseph had already dismantled the gas and water lines that ran through her basement.

While the judge has ordered Joseph to open her home and allow the bank to access the lines, Lamanna said it's not that simple.

Joseph said she unhooked them because her insurance had refused to cover the lines.

She said the previous homeowners were required to pay her insurance that covered the water and gas lines, when they defaulted, she shut down the lines.

In order to work on the lines the bank will need a permit from Inspectional Services, but Lamanna said ISD Director Michael Donovan cannot issue a permit for the bank to work on property it doesn't own.

"That's nuts," he said. "It flies in the face of modern building codes."

Cahill said unless legislation is rewritten to allow for such a permit to be issued, the bank should never receive one.

Lamanna also said during the hearing that Mellon Bank's attorney, David Rosen, also claimed to have uncovered "an easement of necessity," that would allow the bank access to Joseph's property.

Joseph said she did a long title search when she discovered the pipe lines and didn't turn up an easement.

Lamanna said the question now is whether the hook-ups could be reattached and brought up to code when the current code won't allow for pipelines for one property owner to run through a second property owner's land.

"Mike has never come across this before," Lamanna said. "We're looking to the court for guidance."

But Joseph said she has no intentions of allowing anyone to reestablish the utility lines through her property.

"I'm just trying to figure out how not to get hauled off to jail when I don't allow access to my home," she said.

Well seeing as you thought it was just jumping off a rope....yeah, you can't.

lol, you are grasping here. That was just a comment about one aspect of it. No where did I say that's all they do.

Look, I don't like it the spectacle of Pro Wrestling. It was fan as a kid, but now that I'm grown up, it's just laughable. It's more a comedy show than anything else.
I also don't think it's as physical as you are making it out to be. It's all perspective. Where I've come from, playing the sports I've played, Pro Wrestling is a walk in the fucking park.

eh, it wasn't terribly of concern. one of my depts needed some matches for dual monitors so I gave them mine and grabbed these out of their new stock

Being a huge private company I thought you guys would have had triple 25" monitors by now.

What in the what now?

Noun1.physical ability - the ability to perform some physical act; contrasting with mental ability

ability
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment

voice - the ability to speak; "he lost his voice"

And yes, I do not considered pro wrestling a high level of physical ability when comparing them inside the sporting realm.

Of course comparing them to someone making a cup of tea, they are of a much higher physical ability.

yeah but other things require greater physical ability than any sport yet would you consider a mountain climber an athlete? how about a navy seal or sas operator undergoing training? both of those are far more strenuous on the body than a football game but there's no sport there, are they still athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.