Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and part of that act is to counter someone struggling to get out. And no, it's not 100% scripted. They know who is going to win, but what moves are going to happen and when is not fully known. (I'm speaking from experience here, this is not an assumption) And I know they aren't all on roids because of watching it, and knowing the differences between people who are on roids and people who aren't. Not everyone in wrestling is 300 pounds with 6% body fat anymore. There are guys that wrestle that are smaller than you or I.

The size of someone doesn't mean anything in regards to judging whether or not they are on 'roids.

I dunno where to go from here. I completely disagree with what you are saying about this. I think the sport or whatever the hell you call it is an utter joke. I don't class these guys as athletes. I don't find what they do as being tough or hard to do. I have absolutely no respect for it whatsoever.

Jim Morrison! Awesome!

yNpBh.jpg

The size of someone doesn't mean anything in regards to judging whether or not they are on 'roids.

I dunno where to go from here. I completely disagree with what you are saying about this. I think the sport or whatever the hell you call it is an utter joke. I don't class these guys as athletes. I don't find what they do as being tough or hard to do. I have absolutely no respect for it whatsoever.

I have no problem with you calling wrestling a joke. That's a matter of opinion. My issue is that you don't classify these guys as athletes, or that what they do is not tough or hard to do. It is incredibly hard to pull off what they do and make it look good. It also requires a high level of conditioning to be able to pull of a match.

And to answer your question, I do the clown wrestling. And there's a few things I can guarantee:

You do break a sweat. You do get winded. It requires a large amount of strength to do the power moves. With or without assistance. The mat isn't as forgiving as you seem to think it is. Some of the stuff done really does hurt.....a lot.

I assume you don't watch action movies at all, think the fight scenese require no physical ability at all nor respect what they do as well. After all, they're not really tring to hurt each other.

I have no problem with you calling wrestling a joke. That's a matter of opinion. My issue is that you don't classify these guys as athletes, or that what they do is not tough or hard to do. It is incredibly hard to pull off what they do and make it look good. It also requires a high level of conditioning to be able to pull of a match.

And to answer your question, I do the clown wrestling. And there's a few things I can guarantee:

You do break a sweat. You do get winded. It requires a large amount of strength to do the power moves. With or without assistance. The mat isn't as forgiving as you seem to think it is. Some of the stuff done really does hurt.....a lot.

I assume you don't watch action movies at all, think the fight scenese require no physical ability at all nor respect what they do as well. After all, they're not really tring to hurt each other.

No, I do not consider Bruce Willis as an athlete.

All of those things you listed up there sound like my old job at a consumer electronics warehouse back in Australia.

It's theater to me. Yeah ballariners and cheerleaders require a certain level of physical ability to do what they do, but that doesn't make them athletes in my book.

No, I do not consider Bruce Willis as an athlete.

All of those things you listed up there sound like my old job at a consumer electronics warehouse back in Australia.

It's theater to me. Yeah ballariners and cheerleaders require a certain level of physical ability to do what they do, but that doesn't make them athletes in my book.

I was thinking more Jet Li, Jason Statham, et al in terms of the actors.

What makes a person an athlete in your book?

If that's truly it, and you consider pro wrestling low, then you truly are ignorant of wrestling.

What in the what now?

Noun1.physical ability - the ability to perform some physical act; contrasting with mental ability

ability
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment

voice - the ability to speak; "he lost his voice"

And yes, I do not considered pro wrestling a high level of physical ability when comparing them inside the sporting realm.

Of course comparing them to someone making a cup of tea, they are of a much higher physical ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.