Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, especially with the breath holding and swimming for long periods o_O

actually yes, that's part of it. another part is not just swimming for long periods but holding a stable position in a formation, especially during times when the only thing you have to brace yourself against is water. it takes an incredible amount of energy to hold those positions while minimizing disturbance on the surface and that energy expended means a greater need for oxygen. you're not holding your breath for more than ten or fifteen seconds, they're doing it upside down and with a heartrate of a 100 meter sprinter.

I don't consider it a "sport" but it without a doubt requires athleticism

actually yes, that's part of it. another part is not just swimming for long periods but holding a stable position in a formation, especially during times when the only thing you have to brace yourself against is water. it takes an incredible amount of energy to hold those positions while minimizing disturbance on the surface and that energy expended means a greater need for oxygen. you're not holding your breath for more than ten or fifteen seconds, they're doing it upside down and with a heartrate of a 100 meter sprinter.

I don't consider it a "sport" but it without a doubt requires athleticism

Omg the heart rate of a 100m sprinter??? That must mean......... something?

I do not. You call it complaining, I call it humour/talking shit.

My weeks gone fine except I got caught out last night thinking I had downloaded a new film only to find out it fucking wasn't, it was like a 10 second clip. I was pretty disappointed. Also I oredred the Game of Thrones books almost a week ago and still not got them, so I'm disappointed about that too. Other than that fine, been painting and such.

How was your week?

I know your not saying you could do this. You are not me. That is painstakingly clear.

I'm glad I'm not you.
No one should go through life being that much of a wanker.

I get it , you don't like things and are very very loud about telling all and sundry about it.
but in the end, I are not going to be swayed by your rants and half formed diatribes.

The part where you said they weren't struggling to get out (soemtimes they are) that the other person is helping them (sometimes they aren't) and that they are on roids (most of them aren't anymore)

I don't agree with that. They are performers. They both know exactly what the other is doing. And I believe they are all on 'roids due the history of rampant use of that drug.

I'm glad I'm not you.
No one should go through life being that much of a wanker.

I get it , you don't like things and are very very loud about telling all and sundry about it.
but in the end, I are not going to be swayed by your rants and half formed diatribes.

But I are not trying to sway you. I are not giving a shit which way you sway. I are not giving a shit about your opinions of me either. I are happy with how I are. :)

6f2jx.jpg

I don't agree with that. They are performers. They both know exactly what the other is doing. And I believe they are all on 'roids due the history of rampant use of that drug.

Yes, and part of that act is to counter someone struggling to get out. And no, it's not 100% scripted. They know who is going to win, but what moves are going to happen and when is not fully known. (I'm speaking from experience here, this is not an assumption) And I know they aren't all on roids because of watching it, and knowing the differences between people who are on roids and people who aren't. Not everyone in wrestling is 300 pounds with 6% body fat anymore. There are guys that wrestle that are smaller than you or I.

Status
Not open for further replies.