Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine when you take my comment out of context. He said it takes the HIGHEST level of athleticism, and that's completely bullsh*t.

That's fine when you take my comment and change it to fit your post. I said it takes a high level of athleticism. I never said it took the highest. I'd venture to say mens gymnastics takes the highest level of athleticism. I could be wrong on that, but I'm assuming.

That's fine when you take my comment and change it to fit your post. I said it takes a high level of athleticism. I never said it took the highest. I'd venture to say mens gymnastics takes the highest level of athleticism. I could be wrong on that, but I'm assuming.

I would say a tie between gymnastics, speed swimming and rock climbing

my bad, but still, that's bullshit. They hardly do anything. Oooo he jumped off some ropes in a way he's rehearsed 100 times. That's like saying Bruce Willis is a very high level athlete. :lol:

Ignorance must be bliss.

Your line of thinking would be the equivalent of saying this isn't a tough workout. After all, it only goes up to 125 pounds.

From personal experience, when I do this routine, when I'm done, I feel like I'm going to die.....With my 465 squat, I up this routine up to 155.

Last edited by a moderator:
And quit thinking about the moves in terms of athleticism. Think about what else they have to do.

The guy being lifted weighs over 400 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignorance must be bliss.

Your line of thinking would be the equivalent of saying this isn't a tough workout. After all, it only goes up to 125 pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WOP9J7QPwI

From personal experience, when I do this routine, when I'm done, I feel like I'm going to die.....With my 465 squat, I up this routine up to 155.

What the hell does this have to do with anything I have said? I'm not knocking those people lifting weights and working out. Yet if you tell me what they are doing is a very high level of athleticism, I'll call bullshit again. Wrestling is nothing more than rehearsed moves, like synchronized swimming. It's not about athleticism, it's about performing. Kinda like dancing.

What the hell does this have to do with anything I have said? I'm not knocking those people lifting weights and working out. Yet if you tell me what they are doing is a very high level of athleticism, I'll call bullshit again. Wrestling is nothing more than rehearsed moves, like synchronized swimming. It's not about athleticism, it's about performing. Kinda like dancing.

YOU STILL HAVE TO PICK UP THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE PERSON TO DO THE REHEARSED MOVE.

YOU STILL HAVE TO PICK UP THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE PERSON TO DO THE REHEARSED MOVE.

I'll be impressed when the guy they are lifting is fighting against being lifted and not jumping up to help them. AND WHEN THEY ARE NOT ON 'ROIDS!!!

Last edited:
Could any of us do a triple axel 360 twist off the top ropes to perfectly land a flying body block on Jimmy Superfly SNooka, after doing about 15 or 20 other flash moves during a match, each weekend for years on end?

nah.

All I need to know. Those guys have some skills.

So, to go off topic...

In the Only In Florida Can A Dude Make Such A Retarded Split Second Decision, (and commit to it)

The suspect was to be charged with burglary of an occupied vehicle, attempted grand theft auto, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and depriving an officer of his means of protection.

cardoso202.jpg

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...truck-almost-hijacked-in-aftermath-ar-255473/

Last edited:
Could any of us do a triple axel 360 twist off the top ropes to perfectly land a flying body block on Jimmy Superfly SNooka, after doing about 15 or 20 other flash moves during a match, each weekend for years on end?

nah.

All I need to know. Those guys have some skills.

So do ballroom dancers.

uh, synchronized swimming - at least at the professional/olympic level - requires a lot of athleticism.

Well this redneck, roid-raging, days of our lives watching, coors light drinking poster will be leaving in 1 hour to head to Monday Night RAW to see it live for the first time ever.

The fans are funny as hell. I've been to a few of them.

Old school wrestling there was 1 hour bouts. It takes an unbelievable amount of endurance to do the moves and work the crowd for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.