Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone tell me what the fuck this is?

I know it might sound weird, but fight through it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd7vepk3W-Q
Awesome. I saw them two years ago at NEMHF. Good stuff. New album is a bit different than their previous album. I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me. Their song titles funny as well: Tastes Like Kevin Bacon, Danger in the Manger, White Water in the Morning, See You in Shell, Pazuzu for the Win, etc.

Last edited:
lawl

Australians.jpg

I've never seen that before. all the shit nickered posts in the cat thread are mega reposts and you don't say shit about that. go annoy someone else :p

what in the fucking fuck? :lol:
YDCSx.png

If a paintball does that, makes me wonder how the female wrestlers in WWE and TNA wrestle without them exploding.
Dunno much about 'professional' wrestling, but I thought they took most of the big slams on their back?

I was thinking how do you get leaked silicone out of your chest cavity. It's bio compatible but it doesnt get reabsorbed.

Dunno much about 'professional' wrestling, but I thought they took most of the big slams on their back?

I was thinking how do you get leaked silicone out of your chest cavity. It's bio compatible but it doesnt get reabsorbed.

This isn't even one of the hardest finishers in terms of impact that I've seen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.